I don't want AJ McCarron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speed

UDFA
I'm hoping the Rams don't go there tonight

I don't think they have a chance for Gorappallo because he likely goes on round 2.... But Murray and Boyd would be nice on round 3

It would be nice to get a developmental guy that can move

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Mccarron is the perfect backup. He's the best game manager in the mid rounds. Won't give the ball away, and is a leader.

Slappy967

Starter
Wagoner was just on 101 ESPN and said if he is on the board at 44 garappolo is definitely in play for the Rams in rd 2

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm hoping the Rams don't go there tonight

I don't think they have a chance for Gorappallo because he likely goes on round 2.... But Murray and Boyd would be nice on round 3

It would be nice to get a developmental guy that can move

Welcome Speed.
I think you will like this board.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't think McArron isn't in play in round 2 but with us and QB I think we are defiantly targeting Mr. Aaron Murray in the 3rd or later rounds. I'd love to have that guy! awesome kid and attitude and has a set of skills and poise about him.

siiimmons

UDFA
Talked to garoppolo's old head coach at work today. Said he sees jimmy to texans or patriots today. I asked about the rams and he said that wouldnt be good news for bradford.

Slappy967

Starter
Taj Boyd would be my worst nightmare. Awful just awful. Would rather have Jimmy Clausen hahaha

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Taj Boyd would be my worst nightmare. Awful just awful. Would rather have Jimmy Clausen hahaha
I totally agree. He has terrible accuracy. Even on simple screen passes to Watkins, Sammy had to adjust a lot because of his poor accuracy. If he has poor mechanics and his accuracy could be corrected with coaching, then maybe I won't be mad taking him late round as a project. Otherwise, please pass

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Taj Boyd in the 3rd round would be sickening. He might go undrafted and I can't fully trust that he could be developed into a mediocre backup. AJ McCarron lead his team to 2 National Championships and narrowly missed a chance at a third. That's a guy I think we could work with.

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah Boyd would be Keith Null levels of productive for us. Just dreadful. If Boyd didn't have Watkins he would be Arena league at best. McCarron is substantially better as it pertains to accuracy, footwork, leadership and big stages don't spook him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Would much rather have Brett Smith in the fourth round.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We need a starter or a role player in the next two rounds, not a guy that would only be a 3rd string QB this year.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You guys really think we can't coach this kid up, and turn him into at the very least a good to decent back-up?
I think he is probably one of the worst QBs in this draft. There are many other options IMO.

V3

Hall of Fame
Either take a QB in the second if there's a good one available or don't take one at all. Anything after the second round is a wasted pick. The odds of hitting another Brady or Wilson are ridiculously small. There are plenty of backup QBs every year in free agency.