I don't usually bitch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
But to me, those refs were terrible. That line got away with an insane amount of holding. I think that is what got Chris so pissed off

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yup. They were really bad. It is easy to blame other people for our problems, and I have always been quick to do just that. But I do wonder how much a Fisher coached team brings stuff upon itself. Just wondering, not saying its a fact.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
2ub3fb0.jpg

(had to be done)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao

EastRam

Pro Bowler
O holding has become way worse since they moved the back judge behind the O line when he used to be between and behind the LB's.

He can't see the hook holds. But the NFL doesn't want O holding calls they need the passing.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Refs never wanted control, so they didn't get it. They were sitting on their heels and reacting all game.

That's why the Panthers just kept gooning it up, they knew they'd never get laundry tossed at them and they were allowed to dictate the game.

fearsomefour

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
But to me, those refs were terrible. That line got away with an insane amount of holding. I think that is what got Chris so pissed off

One play in particular stands out in the memory....when Fig Newton ran for a first down, the OT had his right hand wrapped up on the inside of Longs jersey and steered him around Newton....like a reverse horse collar. Saw a couple of plays where the Olineman had their arms wrapped around Olineman for a moment or two....and we get a tripping call.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
rhinobean said:
It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, actually, it is. The message to owners is.... don't piss off the NFL's underlying powerbase or you will be relegated to the Al Davis sewer of basement dweller teams for years to come.

My only question is, what do we have to do to get out of this situation and appease the NFL Gods?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know if I'm paranoid or just a homer or what.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I agree completely. I mentioned this yesterday somewhere that i saw a few blatant holding penalties not called against their OLine and Long was the guy involved at least twice. He's been getting held ALOT so far this season IMO.

I firmly believe that this had alot to do with him losing his cool yesterday. Thing is,maybe i'm blind but i've seen the video of Long in the skirmish a few times and i still don't see the punch thrown. ???