I don't think I'm going to watch the Superbowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We? You got a frog in yer pocket there Den?

Fishing sounds good to us. We think the steelhead will be biting.

Fishing at night? For the whole game? I bet you still catch a few plays.;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Got too many complaints about the ugly Jeff Beck avatar. Besides Arnold fits my personality better...and then there's the cigar for the win. :banana:
I too love a good Cigar! (Cuban's!!)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fishing at night? For the whole game? I bet you still catch a few plays.;)
Takes a little while to get back so when I return I think I'll be moving leaches to different parts of my body or maybe I'll see if there is a Brittney Spears special on. Maybe I can see if I can get those toilets EXTRA clean. I haven't finished my memoirs. Such a list I have. Funny - watching the patsies and shitchickens ain't on it. Go figure.

I will watch a few plays only if they include both offensive and defensive players getting whacked. This match-up seriously turns my stomach. I am hoping for Seattle to actually win this one but only for several of my good customers who have it as bad for their shecocks as I have for my Rams. But watch it? Not a chance.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My hatred towards both teams won't stop me from watching. No way in hell.

This is the last real football game of the year Brethren. You better soak it in cause the off season is Soooo long.

Make some killer grub and pound some drinks.

Curse all the bad guys at the top of your lungs during the game.

Don't let those bastards keep you down!

Too bad we all can't watch this game together... but we can all rehash the disgust of the teams and results after the smoke clears.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My hatred towards both teams won't stop me from watching. No way in hell.

This is the last real football game of the year Brethren. You better soak it in cause the off season is Soooo long.

Make some killer grub and pound some drinks.

Curse all the bad guys at the top of your lungs during the game.

Don't let those bastards keep you down!

Too bad we all can't watch this game together... but we can all rehash the disgust of the teams and results after the smoke clears.
Isn't a Barry Manilow concert on opposite the superbowl? Maybe there's a good infomercial. Snow?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Isn't a Barry Manilow concert on opposite the superbowl? Maybe there's a good infomercial. Snow?

Excellent point...

All of those options are actually worse than watching these 2 piles of shit play in the bowl.

Hahahaha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Excellent point...

All of those options are actually worse than watching these 2 piles of crap play in the bowl.

Hahahaha
Maybe so but I can guarantee you, I am not watching one second of that game live. I will record it so Becky and I can watch the commercials and hopefully a KP wardrobe malfunction but that game honestly couldn't offer less to me. I don't see how I could get any enjoyment out of it so. Seriously - none. Think I might rather watch SOCCER than that game and I have never once actually watched even five minutes of a soccer game. This "match up" flat out sickens me.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I will, even though I hate both these teams. I'm still a fan of football. I'll just end the game being happy that one of these deserving team's lost out on something great.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe so but I can guarantee you, I am not watching one second of that game live. I will record it so Becky and I can watch the commercials and hopefully a KP wardrobe malfunction but that game honestly couldn't offer less to me. I don't see how I could get any enjoyment out of it so. Seriously - none. Think I might rather watch SOCCER than that game and I have never once actually watched even five minutes of a soccer game. This "match up" flat out sickens me.

I must say that I truly admire your Ram Loyalty.

I bet you still watch it live though. LOL

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Who are the ref's for this years SB?
I just heard on ESPN that Bennett, the same Ref that Headed the Crew in The Patriots Win over the Ravens in the Div. Round will be Heading the Crew in the SB!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What if you could be totally drunk at the time?
Ha! I own a brewery. That shouldn't be a problem. :cheers:

Not going to help that steaming pile of a game. Seriously though, this is the only match-up I would go out of my way to not watch. I love football but my fandom meets its limit right there.

The only other one would be a Whiners/patsies match up. But even then, I have been watching the Rams for so long that I oddly have accrued several long time whiner fans as friends. I would actually watch that match up just hoping for some plays with which to rub their noses. I would still hope that the whiners eek out a 3-0 win over those POS cheaters.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I bet you still watch it live though. LOL
And that would be a bad bet.

So here you go. Becky and I are starting a cleanse diet tomorrow. That means I can't drink alcohol for 10 days. So being cold ass fucking sober and watching that game? Not a chance in Hades. Good news.... I can pull out my jar o fun and then munch on some vegies.

I may actually take my sons skiing. One of the better day/nights on the slopes. I've skied on SB Sunday before and I can generally just ski right onto the lift all day long.

And yes @den-the-coach - they have night skiing. Woo Hoo!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And that would be a bad bet.

So here you go. Becky and I are starting a cleanse diet tomorrow. That means I can't drink alcohol for 10 days. So being cold ass freaking sober and watching that game? Not a chance in Hades. Good news.... I can pull out my jar o fun and then munch on some vegies.

I may actually take my sons skiing. One of the better day/nights on the slopes. I've skied on SB Sunday before and I can generally just ski right onto the lift all day long.

And yes @den-the-coach - they have night skiing. Woo Hoo!!!

My cleansings must always include Rum.

There's no way I could watch that game sober.

Be careful skiing Sonny Bono.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Who are the ref's for this years SB?

I just heard on ESPN that Bennett, the same Ref that Headed the Crew in The Patriots Win over the Ravens in the Div. Round will be Heading the Crew in the SB!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...es-bill-vinovich-will-referee-the-super-bowl/

NFL announces Bill Vinovich will referee the Super Bowl
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 20, 2015

vinovich.jpeg
AP

Bill Vinovich is the referee for Super Bowl XLIX.

The NFL has announced today that Vinovich will lead the seven-man officiating crew, which also features Bill Schuster (umpire), Dana McKenzie (head linesman), Mark Perlman (line judge), Bob Waggoner (field judge), Tom Hill (side judge) and Terrence Miles (back judge).

Vinovich was the referee for the Patriots-Ravens divisional round game, which became controversial when Ravens coach John Harbaugh complained thatVinovich didn’t do a good enough job of informing his team about the Patriots’ declaration of an ordinarily eligible receiver as ineligible.

The officials who work the Super Bowl aren’t necessarily the ones who graded out as the best over the course of the season, but the NFL does require that they be rated at the top tier of their position and that they have at least five years of NFL experience, including at least one year of working the postseason.