I don't think I'm going to watch the Superbowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It won't be the first one I've missed. I see no reason to watch these two teams play just because it is the superbowl. I don't think anything can really make me care. And if KP has a wardrobe malfunction, I'm sure I'll find it posted by one of you fine gentlemen here at ROD.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yay, grammar jokes!

I'm infamous for responding to students who ask "Can I go to the bathroom?" with "I hope so, otherwise you have a pretty serious medical condition."
Yeah - I used to bait my English teachers that would do that with the whole "I'm good" response. Mr. Miller, I think you meant to say "I'm well." No - I'm good. I feel fine though. Thanks for axing.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Double negative, so you ARE gonna watch? Tricky, tricky.....

oh, didn't see someone caught this....my bad....more terrible grammar....

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
wardrobe malfunction during Katy Perry Halftime show

Yes, I know, working as intended, no malfunction.
Thanks, reddit:
JOE3h4N.gif
3d-gif-katty-perry-boobs.gif

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will DVR it and start it about 3 hrs after the game starts and just fast forward thru the game to watch the commercials.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will DVR it and start it about 3 hrs after the game starts and just fast forward thru the game to watch the commercials.
Probably what we will do as well. My wife wants to see the commercials.

jjab360

Legend
I haven't watched any full playoff games tbh, I kind of lost interest after the Rams were eliminated..

Yay, grammar jokes!

I'm infamous for responding to students who ask "Can I go to the bathroom?" with "I hope so, otherwise you have a pretty serious medical condition."

One of my Dad's old favourites.

Young me: Can we do whatever.
Him: Yes we can [waits 5 seconds] we're not going to, but we can.
Me: :jerkoff:

Yay, grammar jokes!

Another one of one of my old teachers favourites:
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing"
"Exactly you should be doing work"

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will watch every year although was very scared a few years ago when it could have been the Patriots and 49ers...We're football fans, we'll watch. Even at the party when we say that we'll drink and not pay attention and actually listen to the non football fans talk about things like IPO's, portfolios and who each party will nominate in the next Presidential election, we'll start to ignore the chatter and watch.

We'll complain how the Patriots always get the calls, when somebody we know by association utters that Bill Belichick is one heck of a football coach we will shake our head with great disdain. And of course one of your good friend's wife will think Tom Brady is cute and his daughter thinks Russell Wilson is cuter and in the words of Sonny & Cher...The beat goes on!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I seriously doubt that I will watch it. My 'Godzilla and Rodan, attacking the stadium' dream is highly unlikely to happen. So I have nothing to root for.

This will be the first time in 20 years for me. I even rooted for Seattle against Pittsburgh in the SB, but that Seattle team was not as obnoxious. Ditto for Kurt and the Cards. But I cannot watch Richard Sherman give Tom Brady that 'are you CRAZY?' look after Brady throws the ball to his side of the field.

I dont want to watch Pete chawing on his gum and cheering like a girl. I don't want to look at Bellicheats dower miserable face, or hear about the great Gronk. Zero to cheer for in this game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I seriously doubt that I will watch it. My 'Godzilla and Rodan, attacking the stadium' dream is highly unlikely to happen. So I have nothing to root for.

This will be the first time in 20 years for me. I even rooted for Seattle against Pittsburgh in the SB, but that Seattle team was not as obnoxious. Ditto for Kurt and the Cards. But I cannot watch Richard Sherman give Tom Brady that 'are you CRAZY?' look after Brady throws the ball to his side of the field.

I dont want to watch Pete chawing on his gum and cheering like a girl. I don't want to look at Bellicheats dower miserable face, or hear about the great Gronk. Zero to cheer for in this game.
Pretty much this. The thing I hope for is that Danny Amendola burns Richard Sherman for an 80 yard touchdown.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I find myself wanting the patsies to beat the hags. What is wrong with me? I need counseling.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Also @Prime Time and @Stranger I'm digging the new Avatars.
When I suggested a certain Avatar change for @Prime Time he said he was looking for something with a Musical theme, It doesn't look Musical to me!o_O

I'm definitely not watching. There's no point in it.
I'll watch, Just to see how many players get 'Racked-Up! And I want to see how the Ref's perform!?!
536003_10151223283143945_146856212_n1.jpg
blind referees.png
cluelessrefnflmemez.jpg
Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg

AND THE BEST PART OF THE SB WILL BE 'MY HOME-MADE CHILI!!!'

rams2050

Starter
I will HAVE to watch to see if I can figure out how the Cheats are cheating in the SB. You know they WILL BE; but HOW? That is the question!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will watch every year although was very scared a few years ago when it could have been the Patriots and 49ers...We're football fans, we'll watch. Even at the party when we say that we'll drink and not pay attention and actually listen to the non football fans talk about things like IPO's, portfolios and who each party will nominate in the next Presidential election, we'll start to ignore the chatter and watch.

We'll complain how the Patriots always get the calls, when somebody we know by association utters that Bill Belichick is one heck of a football coach we will shake our head with great disdain. And of course one of your good friend's wife will think Tom Brady is cute and his daughter thinks Russell Wilson is cuter and in the words of Sonny & Cher...The beat goes on!
We? You got a frog in yer pocket there Den?

Fishing sounds good to us. We think the steelhead will be biting.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
When I suggested a certain Avatar change for @Prime Time he said he was looking for something with a Musical theme, It doesn't look Musical to me!o_O

Got too many complaints about the ugly Jeff Beck avatar. Besides Arnold fits my personality better...and then there's the cigar for the win. :banana: