I don't know where to post this....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
I know we all were excited for the first game of the season. To be honest, I didn't know Thordaddy that well, but I think at the end of the the day all of us on this forum believe this would be a game he would enjoy watching. A comeback victory, good Rams defense, and a win over the Seahags. LOL

I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum loved the victory today. So to everyone on the forums I would love to say, God were an awesome Rams family. And for the last shot of the night for this Rams victory, it goes to you Thordaddy! This was your game man...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can never have too many thordaddy threads, so right here is just fine.

Good post, m'man.

manmaderam

The one and only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cheers!! (Everybody show a cheers! lol)

Attachments

• Woo.jpg
    Woo.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I only knew him as a forum member, but I can say this ... Thordaddy was just a real cool dude. I mean he had an opinion and would argue with people de temps en temp, but he was such a respectful guy that only a complete jerk wouldn't like him.

Plus, he kind of cared about spelling and grammar, which is such a lost art these days. ;)

I think as I get older, it's pretty obvious to me that you don't judge yourself on what you have or what you've accomplished, but rather how you treat people, and I don't think that dude had any problem liking what he saw in the mirror.

…..

Legend
I only knew him as a forum member, but I can say this ... Thordaddy was just a real cool dude. I mean he had an opinion and would argue with people de temps en temp, but he was such a respectful guy that only a complete jerk wouldn't like him.

Plus, he kind of cared about spelling and grammar, which is such a lost art these days. ;)

I think as I get older, it's pretty obvious to me that you don't judge yourself on what you have or what you've accomplished, but rather how you treat people, and I don't think that dude had any problem liking what he saw in the mirror.

Touche my friend.....great personable thoughts. Posts like this is what makes ROD such a great place to hang out.

bskrilla

Starter
I myself am not remotely a religious guy, but I greatly love the fact that the lot of us gathered round to remember a friend and enjoy the thing that he loved so much. Heaven might not exist, but basking in the glory of a hard fought win with you fellas is a pretty good fallback.

Cheers. To Thor. :cheers:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I didn't know him but just from the threads I've been reading for him I'm sure he was a great guy and true Rams fan.