I do not understand this NFL.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
The so called analysts need to jump off watts nuts.. What exactly did he do that was so good last year?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Charlie Casserly on Sherman:" He is the best defensive player on the best defense in the NFL"

Why do all of the media guys keep saying this? it's absolute madness. You would think everyone forgot that Earl Thomas exists...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nay. In the Universe.
Right. The fact that he doesnt have 200% of the vote shocks me
But I digress. Excluding Rich Coady was the first sign that the poll had no merit

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is the link on the front page of NFL.com? I don't see it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Charlie Casserly on Sherman:" He is the best defensive player on the best defense in the NFL"

Why do all of the media guys keep saying this? it's absolute madness. You would think everyone forgot that Earl Thomas exists...
I want to see K. Britt all in his grill after beating "Dick" for a TD this season!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is the link on the front page of NFL.com? I don't see it.

Scroll down. Look right.

To scroll; spin that little wheel on the center of your mouse. If on a laptop; move your pointer to the right of your screen and click on the down arrow.

In either case the screen will move suddenly down. Don't let it startle you, it's supposed to do that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Scroll down. Look right.

To scroll; spin that little wheel on the center of your mouse. If on a laptop; move your pointer to the right of your screen and click on the down arrow.

In either case the screen will move suddenly down. Don't let it startle you, it's supposed to do that.
Thanks.
200.gif

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's got to be Quinn - but imagine if Watt and Sherman had a love child - the NFL writers would explode!!!

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Only 1 defensive player in the top 10? I should have seen it coming... what with decades of countless rule changes favoring the offense. Watts, Sherman, Quinn and Kuechly all deserve top 10 spots.

"O, it offends me to the soul to hear a robustious periwig-pated fellow tear a rabid defense to tatters, to very rags, to split the ears of the groundlings, who for the most part are capable of nothing but inexplicable dumb shows and noise. I can tell Seahawk from a Hacksaw. How offensive an offense, and though it make the unskillful cheer, cannot but make the judicious grieve, the censure of the fearsome foursome or foursome fearsome! So forth from this time forth, give me Sherman, Watts, Quinn and Kuechly!
"Shakespeare with a rewrite from RamsAndEwe"

A footnote circumlocutorily concerning our outstanding 4-3 Linebacker James Laurentis. Profootball Focus heavily discriminates against 4-3 linebackers. Down with 4-3 linebacker discrimination! Profootball Focus rated 4-3 inside linebacker Luke Kuechly 20th best linebacker last year.

Last edited: