I dislike the Patriots. Here’s why.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I dislike the Patriots because... (2 votes)

• They are cheaters

Votes: 62 69.7%
  • They get preferential treatment

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Can’t stand Belichick and/or Brady

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • They beat us SB 36

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Tired of seeing them win

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • I don’t dislike the Patriots

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Brady like this.....

cu06Ns1.png

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
It's not dislike. It's not hate. It's beyond that.

One word: spygate.

F*** that organization. Feeling this way about them is second nature.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
All of the above, but I just can't stand Robert Kraft. He has a disgusting degree of smugness, moralistic self righteousness and entitlement... while his organization spies, cheats, and hires serial killers.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
According to profootballreference, the Patriots are #1 over the last ten years in benefiting from penalty calls on 3rd down resulting their offense getting a "1st and ten" instead of a "4th and punt". (Proof enough for me of official favoritism).

I hate the Patriots because they cheat. Spygate, Deflategate. Spying on opposing teams practice. Stealing signals.

Outstanding post

Put better than I could have.

I voted All but for “I don’t dislike the Patriots”

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Had to vote other, since I hate them because they robbed us of SB36.

Ram65

Legend
They are cheaters....................................... plus all the rest.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the cheating speaks for itself but the preferential treatment is the thing that makes me despise them so much. i prefer watching sport when both teams are treated fairly or screwed equally. but when one team gets screwed and the other team gets all the calls it sours my view of the sport. and the cheats are always on the gets all the calls side.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I hate them so much that I pretty much never watched a full game of theirs other than the SB vs Seattle and I skipped many before then. I would NEVER marvel at their efficiency I could give a shit if they're at the top of their game... it's more like most everyone else is playing at the bottom of their games. I refuse to give them any credit and I'm not impressed. I will also never watch any highlights of them winning anything. Won't waste a second of my time with that garbage.
:puke:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate them for many reasons, but the biggest is that they cheated against us in the Super Bowl.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate them for many reasons, but the biggest is that they cheated against us in the Super Bowl.

I hated them before that. Something about them wasn't right. When the raiders sacked Brady and caused a fumble to win the game i was cheering like the rams won. The longer the ref looked at the video i wondered what the hell he was doing. Then he pulled out the tuck rule. raiders had spent 5 minutes celebrating like the game was over and couldn't get back into playing mode. Stronger hate.

The superbowl turned hate into despise. All the cheating revealed afterwards and no real punishment then getting all the calls moving forward has entrenched my despised feeling towards them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate them because they legitimately screwed us out of a Super Bowl win by cheating.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wrap your minds around this. I believe that the same year the Patriots were fined 500k for cheating, Belichek won coach of the year....no wonder the NFL is having problems

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It seems most of us... heck, most sports fans in general, dislike the Patriots.

Why is that?

I probably need to put an “all of the above” choice. Lol.

I was looking for all of the above option LOL

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Oh, this crap about Brady having a hurt hand this week is just some more of their BULLSHIT. I hate these CHEATING ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Boston accent is the most annoying in our country.

Tied with Maine, yes it's the most annoying.

Don't forget coming up with an illegal formation in the playoffs to completely throw the Ravens off there game to beat them.

That was a legal formation until the NFL changed the rule after the Patriots designed the play, which you have to admit was clever and they used it well.

During that offseason the rules committee made the formation illegal.