I can't wind down!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm still pumped from todays game. So long since the dome was that much fun.

I can't read enough articles or get enough info...ahhhhh!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol I still have "We some head bussas" ringing in my head from the Rams kickoffs. I'm pumped for quarter 11! :bign:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
“We got a good ‘pass key’ before the snap,” Laurinaitis said. “I’m not telling what it was, but I knew by a certain couple (49ers) players they were gonna pass the ball.”

And you could tell this very clearly from the seats. JL clapping his hands audibling out even on 3 and very short at times. I kept saying "He sees something." He had a good read for sure.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
“We got a good ‘pass key’ before the snap,” Laurinaitis said. “I’m not telling what it was, but I knew by a certain couple (49ers) players they were gonna pass the ball.”

And you could tell this very clearly from the seats. JL clapping his hands audibling out even on 3 and very short at times. I kept saying "He sees something." He had a good read for sure.

Yep, he knew what was going on, he commanded that defense like General Patton.