I can't watch ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsForever said:
Thanks for the WTTB!

I live in SoCal with the wife, pets, my daughter, son-in-law and my beautiful granddaughter. My favorite sports teams are the Rams, Dodgers, Kings, and LA Clippers (grew up a Laker fan but in 1984 won a contest and was given two Season Seats forever to Clipper games so what the heck, I started cheering for the Clippers. Love all team sports (except soccer). My dad, bought season seats to the Rams back in 1951 and witnessed their first and only championship season in Los Angeles. We kept the season seats until the move to St. Louis. The 45-minute drive to Anaheim was far enough. Did go to one game in St. Louis, the 2002 NFC championship game against the Eagles. I've been to a half a dozen games in SF and one game in Oakland. Personally, I would love my team to return to Los Angeles, but I'll still cheer for them in St. Louis. I did enjoy my one trip there. Nice city you got there.

Go Rams!

That's some dedication to sports!

Keep on posting! I West coast perspective in the house and you're not alone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, I am slowly working my way back into ESPN. Welcome to the board Ramsforever, I am also new and have found the board a very warm and welcoming place. :cheese:

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Ram_of_Old said:
Okay, I am slowly working my way back into ESPN. Welcome to the board Ramsforever, I am also new and have found the board a very warm and welcoming place. :cheese:

Ram of Old good to see you joined up here.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
GreeneCounty said:
Ram_of_Old said:

Good to see you also my friend. I had been a member at RRF since 2005. Enjoyed it greatly, but things had changed. It was time to move on. God Bless Em!

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Ram_of_Old said:
GreeneCounty said:
Ram_of_Old said:

Good to see you also my friend. I had been a member at RRF since 2005. Enjoyed it greatly, but things had changed. It was time to move on. God Bless Em!

The website needs a serious update.