I can't wait!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The only thing NFLN talks about are the damn 49ers. Seems like 49ers sign every player there is. Might as well give them the Lombardi trophy.

What I can't wait for is for Kaps ass to be running around(you know the only thing that makes him dangerous) and with guys like Ogletree to chaise him down or TJ McDonald to hit him, I hope it's a rams game that he gets lit the hell up and makes that team regret getting rid of an actual quarterback. I hate the run first mentality of these young QB's. Dynasty's are born on the arm of a Quarterback not the legs! GO RAMS

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Can't wait to play them or Seattle, gonna be fun to watch.

...and SF didn't get rid of Smith, WE got rid of Smith. :hehe: :twisted:

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Kaps I want to see how he plays for a full season before he is anoinnted a good qb. He still struggles on reads downfield. I think JH is gonna miss having Alex Smith next year.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
UnknownREknown said:

We beat em both last season, and should've beat the 9ers in that double ot tie game. People always forget that. You can guarantee that both the SF and Seattle games this year, that people will favor them over the top as easy wins. Grrrrrrrr

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Ebonemalone said:
UnknownREknown said:

We beat em both last season, and should've beat the 9ers in that double ot tie game. People always forget that. You can guarantee that both the SF and Seattle games this year, that people will favor them over the top as easy wins. Grrrrrrrr

Good, that means i'll make more money when we kick there asses lol!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
They are plugging the whiners and,seacocks as already winning the division.

Both teams have sophmore qbs guiding them I have a feeling Wilson will not be near as good this year as he was last. And this may be a lil rough but I think CK is the next Vince young.

duckhunter

Starter
You just know LBs throughout the league have seen CK kiss his biceps when he scores and want a shot at his arse.

Reminds me of that running QB for Minnesota 10 or 20 years ago and after one season he was annointed the cat's meow in the league and the following season he got his clock unhinged in the 2nd game of the season. He was never the same. That's the shelf-life of running QBs. Unless the commissioner turns the game into a flag football league.