I can't find any news on Jackson...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
after two days of FA there's been no mention of any teams wanting Jackson. I think this is bullshit. He got fucked over again in Atlanta with a shit line and injured weapons and then got hurt himself for the first time in his career. I don't wanna hear crap about his age. He can still move catch shed a few tackles and block and they know he's cheap. Its really between him, Williams and Bush out there right now as complimentary backs. I hope he goes to Pittsburg with Bell, my dads a big Steelers fan. What do you guys think? there should be some teams out there interested right that have playoff potential?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I could see New England bringing him in for 4th quarter carries, but I think he's done. He's in phenomenal shape, physically, but I don't know that his joints or connecting tissues can take the strain of a long season anymore. He's at that age where nagging injuries really tend to linger.

PhxRam

I honestly hope he just retires before someone has to put him down.

If he wants to try the ring chasing gig again, then go ahead and give it a shot. I just hope he realizes his days of being a featured back are long gone.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Its only day 2 of FA. At this point Jackson is a vet minimum kind of vet that won't get looked until all the big guns are gone.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I wouldn't expect Jackson to get any serious attention until after the draft. He may, but it's too early right now.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I see him getting signed for depth on a RB thin team but there is nobody that is going to have him as their #1 back anymore.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He's probably swimming with White Sharks off the coast of Africa right now anyway.
If he wants to play this year, I'm sure he'll find a team.