"I can't believe he fell to us!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Bruce in the second round seems like a pretty crazy steal in retrospect.

But if we're talking all time, best player by latest round, tough to argue with Deacon.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
We will be saying the same about the 5th round selection fall of Zac Stacy this time next year! Snead you are the man!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I was shocked that Barrett Jones dropped to us. Also EJ Gaines in the 6th this year, George Selvie in the 7th in 2010, Jackson at #24, Kennedy dropping to #12, and Lawrence Phillips lasting to #6 when he was ostensibly the most explosive and talented player in the draft.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
In modern day terms other than Quinn that were actually good, I would go with Steven Jackson and James Laurinaitis

JRobinson

MiLB
Mardy Gilyard

Oh gosh..... This clown. Instead of worrying about positioning shells in his nappy head, he should have worried about his positioning on the field. Apparently neither ever worked out for him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I were picking, just from this years Draft, I'd say Joyner.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From this year's draft I'd say Donald. Joyner didn't really fall to the Rams - they traded up to get him.

I had to take care of something on draft day, and missed the middle of the draft - and was very pleasantly surprised when I saw that the Rams got Donald at #13.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lots of good answers here, guys.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
TJ McDonald was another guy that stayed in school for senior year.It cost money for sure.

Bailey was a solid pick late,last year in my opinion was deeper at WR.Allen went in like the 3rd rd last year.
Chris Givens was a steal for The Ram 3years ago.He broke NFL records his first year. Guy Pickle had him as a first rd talent.
Snead thought enough of Zack Stacey to trade all his picks left in 2012.
Barett Jones was well decorated coming out of Bama & 3 NCAA championships.
Tru & JJ fell,but not that bad though.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Steven Jackson was considered a huge steal late in the first round. I bet alot of teams kicked themselves for not drafting him!

Lavonte David, was over joyed when he was there at 50...and then we drafted Pead.

At least he's done well for himself, 1st team All Pro aint bad.

Was shocked when Keenan Allen fell to the 3rd, assumed his knee injury was really bad, guess not.

Larry Warford in the 3rd also.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Steven Jackson was considered a huge steal late in the first round. I bet alot of teams kicked themselves for not drafting him!

Especially the cowboys. They passes and selected Felix Jones! Lmfao

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Jason Smith. Can't believe we got the next Orlando Pace where he fell.