I believe in Keenum! Too early to judge Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I take it you don't like Fisher.! I actually like the new coaching staff on offense. He brought in Peete & Groh .

I see more of the same. We'll see once the season starts.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Not really.

The Rams QB situation suddenly feels great because we only have the 29th best starting QB in the NFL instead of the 32nd? Eh.

I refuse to acknowledge this as a positive because it is depressing. But I've accepted it. I just hope that Fisher is fired before he can do too much damage to Goff.

I don't give a damn about rankings. Not one bit. Case is a good game manger. Jared isn't ready but will be, in time. It's really that simple. Nice little internet fan "fire Fisher" line, though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I see more of the same. We'll see once the season starts.

If you mean coaches from an excellent family of coaching tree.Yeah more of the same.

I actually see 2 OC 'snworking well with each other.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you mean coaches from an excellent family of coaching tree.Yeah more of the same.

I actually see 2 OC 'snworking well with each other.

I see a lot of things that concern me. Namely, the lack of vertical passing. I hope that changes.

Not really.

I don't give a damn about rankings. Not one bit. Case is a good game manger. Jared isn't ready but will be, in time. It's really that simple. Nice little internet fan "fire Fisher" line, though.

Yes, really. You can't tell me to look at the big picture when you don't even understand what point I'm making. You're looking at the wrong picture. My point was that it is difficult to win consistently when you need all facets of your team to be playing quality football to compensate for your QB. You misconstrued that as me saying that it's a bad thing for all facets of the team to be playing quality football. Nah. Not at all the point.

I've wanted Fisher gone since last year. It hasn't changed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
However, the stat that should bother you is the fact that we went 3 of 13 on 3rd downs in that game.
Fuck yeah it bothers me, but it was a problem all year from week 1 w/Foles straight thru week 17 w/Keenum.
LAST in the NFL in 3rd down %
Anyway....I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.

Just finished watching tonight's game. My opinion hasn't changed. Keenum is my QB week one if i want to win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I take it you don't like Fisher.! I actually like the new coaching staff on offense. He brought in Peete & Groh
Groh is the new WR coach and this PS can be defined by poor WR play, mostly due to drops.
Sure he has good lineage but so did Brian Shottenheimer

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Groh is the new WR coach and this PS can be defined by poor WR play, mostly due to drops.
Sure he has good lineage but so did Brian Shottenheimer

I think you'll see a difference .

The biggest difference I've seen since Torry Holt has left is how good The Rams look in The Red Zone !!!

Remember also what Todd Gurley is going to bring to The Offense.

I will also add Groh is helping in play calling.
Peete's brother Rodney was a really good QB, & smart football family back ground.

Just to make sure everyone knows Aaron Green is one of my favorites this year. The RB's all look good catching the ball.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you'll see a difference .

The biggest difference I've seen since Torry Holt has left is how good The Rams look in The Red Zone !!!

Remember also what Todd Gurley is going to bring to The Offense.

I will also add Groh is helping in play calling.
Peete's brother Rodney was a really good QB, & smart football family back ground.

Just to make sure everyone knows Aaron Green is one of my favorites this year. The RB's all look good catching the ball.
Groh is the WR coach, has nothing to do with Gurley

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel sorry 4 Ram fans that quit on them. This train has circled back home & on track for a Super Bowl.

I'd say Gurley,Donaldson,Quinn , Ogletree , Robinson, & Havenstein could be All Pros in the next year or too
There is no way in hell Fisher and Keenum, even with Gurley and the D can get this team sniffing .500 let alone a Super Bowl.

maddogmrb

UDFA
Name
maddogmrb
There is no way in hell Fisher and Keenum, even with Gurley and the D can get this team sniffing .500 let alone a Super Bowl.

You may be right IF they continue with this ultra conservative offensive strategy and IF they don't get better play from the wr's. But, that won't be Keenum's fault and right now Goff would be worse. He can't even execute the quick out and screen pass offense they have run in preseason.

Ramatik

Starter
You may be right IF they continue with this ultra conservative offensive strategy and IF they don't get better play from the wr's. But, that won't be Keenum's fault and right now Goff would be worse. He can't even execute the quick out and screen pass offense they have run in preseason.
That's what I see as well. Although, I saw a couple of nice drives in the preseason without Gurley on the field. I think the big thing is just the receivers figuring it out and stepping up. I'd put up a bit for over .500 with Case and under .500 with Goff. I think that is a no-brainer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IF?? You just described his offense to perfection! I'm a Rams fan first and foremost but I simply can't get excited about this season with the QB and coach leading us this year. And if Goff isn't ready that's 100% on the coaching staff.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yes, really. You can't tell me to look at the big picture when you don't even understand what point I'm making. You're looking at the wrong picture.

No, I'm not. The picture I'm looking at is a postive one with Case Keenum starting and Jared Goff sitting and learning. Case provides the best chance to win week 1. I want Ws, I'm not gonna clamor for a guy who isn't ready just b/c he should.

My point was that it is difficult to win consistently when you need all facets of your team to be playing quality football to compensate for your QB.

Yeah, and my point is that has to happen anyway, regardless of who is at QB.

You misconstrued that as me saying that it's a bad thing for all facets of the team to be playing quality football.

You're basically painting that picture, b/c you are so adamant that Case Keenum will be an issue @ QB, without even considering the potential benefits the Rams' QB situation provides with Jared learning AND the Rams winning games at the same time with Case.

I've wanted Fisher gone since last year. It hasn't changed.

OK.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

The future is the future !! I'm not saying Case Keenum is the answer. The Rams future is bright with or without Fisher. The Rams have an excellent young core of talented players. It's a team game.

-- Some fans have been destroying Robinson at LT. Havenstien is healthy.
Roger Saffold just played swing at both tackle spots during preseason. I'm looking forward to Saffold back at LG to start the season. The Rams offensive front looks set for a while now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I see a lot of things that concern me. Namely, the lack of vertical passing. I hope that changes.

We'll need a good O-line for that. Still questionable about Fisher's approach to handling that, especially the way the coaching staff shuffles linemen. I'm just hoping that dumpster fire of an offense that showed against the Vikings won't happen in regular season games considering if the offense was *dare I say it*, vanilla.