I believe in Keenum! Too early to judge Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bruce2980

Starter
Wait can I get this straight. So you'd be mad if the Rams won tons of games this season (10 or more) with Keenum at QB?
No, but that is not going to happen. The Rams are going to win the Super Bowl this year with Goff handing the ball off to Gurley, while watching our front seven cream quarter backs and stuffing the run while breaking the NFL record for most TFLs, sacks, and strip-sacks etc.

Bruce2980

Starter
Wait can I get this straight. So you'd be mad if the Rams won tons of games this season (10 or more) with Keenum at QB?
So, my point is that Fisher and Snead sold the farm for a quarterback that wasn't needed "if Kennum wins tons of games." Those wins that you are giving to Keenum will be won by Gurley and defense, not Keenum. Those trades would be better spent on WRs that can catch and more depth for the DBs. If Keenum is the man, then we don't need Goff! Keenum is not the man, we need Goff, and Goff isn't going to sit out the entire year. Goff plays week four or sooner.

Bruce2980

Starter
And Eli Manning is successful because they held him out?
Eli Manning situation is EXACTLY what we want to avoid.
They should have started Eli day 1 that year, they forced him in to the lineup and they were fortunate he didn't get killed.
What happened AFTER that season is irrelevant, what happened during is. The Giants started Warner over Eli for the same reasons (although Manning outplayed Warner in pre-season) and because of the play of the defense, they were winning games. Once they dropped to 5-4 that was enough of an excuse to put Manning in. It was a terrible situation. They lost 6 of their last 7 and what was once a promising season, ended up a train wreck
I cant believe ANY Ram fan would want THAT
The Giants didn't have #30, and they didn't have the 2016 LA Rams Defense! NUF said!