I Apologize

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
To ROD and all of its members, I apologize.

I'm a bit passionate about my positions and just slightly over argumentative. Just slightly. Not a whole lot, but, well, obnoxiously, maybe.

I love this place and I really need to try to be more abstentious. While you are looking up that word, I will say GO RAMS and ENJOY A BOUNCY!

Thank you for tolerating my more opinionated side and I'll try to tone it down. I appreciate it.

But not the GIFs. That's what I do. I see you looking.

Bouncyhelmet_zps67a277c4.gif

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks man , there has been a synergistic negativity here all week that I see as unwarranted,we are in year two of a rebuild of biblical proportion, we are SO young, I for one have lost a great deal of my patience for impatience, after a while it gets like your on an airplane going through turbulence and another passenger keeps sayin' "we're all gonna die",like THAT was gonna save us :grr:

I've enjoyed your posts overall, glad to see you're turning a corner here and may I say thanks for the gifs and avatars they brighten the forum.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't want you to tone down your opinion. All I ever want out of this place is constructive and insightful discussion. There's really only one way to debate a topic that says coaches suck balls and players need to be drawn and quartered. With the opposite, obviously. Saying the scheme sucks balls, and the product on the field is for shit is fine, as long as that's accompanied by something that suggests a way for it to be better.

The post-game emotions and rants are understandable and we're not looking to censor that. We just forgot to pin a vent thread this time and it spilled all over the place for a couple of days. We won't make that mistake again, I can guarantee it. Now hit me up with two bouncys or you're banned for 2 days.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
I don't want you to tone down your opinion. All I ever want out of this place is constructive and insightful discussion. There's really only one way to debate a topic that says coaches suck balls and players need to be drawn and quartered. With the opposite, obviously. Saying the scheme sucks balls, and the product on the field is for shyte is fine, as long as that's accompanied by something that suggests a way for it to be better.

The post-game emotions and rants are understandable and we're not looking to censor that. We just forgot to pin a vent thread this time and it spilled all over the place for a couple of days. We won't make that mistake again, I can guarantee it. Now hit me up with two bouncys or you're banned for 2 days.

NO - BOUNCY IS SACRED AND CAN NEVER BE GIVEN BY FORCE!

LOL, What the hell am I talking about?!? Bouncy is endowed by our creator.

(Literally)

I say three for you:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamzFanz said:

I'm a bit passionate about my positions and just slightly over argumentative. Just slightly. Not a whole lot, but, well, obnoxiously, maybe.

I love this place and I really need to try to be more abstentious. While you are looking up that word, I will say GO RAMS and ENJOY A BOUNCY!

Thank you for tolerating my more opinionated side and I'll try to tone it down. I appreciate it.

I for the most part found most your opinions atleast founded and backup able. The ones I had issues with were more the calling for wholesale changes I coach's or players with no bases in fact just that they sucked

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
RamzFanz said:

No problem brother.....I can relate..... :ww:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a complaint about the Bouncy...

Why not get a Bouncy girl who does not have a Butter-Face?

Thank you

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Selassie I said:

Thank you

The bouncy has a face? I cant take my eyes off the bouncin

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:

Thank you
Oh no u di unt :tooth:

I hadn't looked at her face until you brought the subject up,but I will say this......................she's purtier'n me so, if she don't balk I won't.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

The helmet helps hide the Butter-Face, but it's still there.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
LOL

"All cats are grey in the dark".......................Benny "the forehead" Franklin aka "The Proverbanator"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
LOL

Funny. I hadn't noticed the face and wasn't sure she had one. Gettin' old and soft there George? :sly:

Hey RamzFanz - I think most of us get the frustration. I think Paulie summed it up. We probably all need to take a bit of a reality check with this team anyway. Doesn't mean we have to like what they're doing. Just means we probably ought to do a little self censoring from time to time. Keep posting and of course, keep bouncing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haha

I first noticed the face when Bouncy wasn't wearing the helmet. It took a minute or so to pull my eyes up to the face... but I got a good look, went back to the guns, glanced at the face again... guns, guns, guns.

The face kept haunting me.

I assumed the helmet was added as a result of everyone else FINALLY noticing the face.

LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Haha

I assumed the helmet was added as a result of everyone else FINALLY noticing the face.

Nope... just you. :7up: :neener:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Better than the losers at the PD, at least you're reasonable and can be reeled in with a bit of thought and effort. Unlike those agenda pumping cry babies at STLToday.

Rather an opinion than stupidity presented as fact.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Self moderation, and sometimes member moderation, is part of what makes this a good site.

Too many other things to mention.