1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I am still bitter, need therapy, SB 36

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by ABIGRAMFAN, Aug 12, 2014.

1. VARam Well-Known Member

Absolutely. The offense allowed New England to hang around prior to the Ty Law INT. Warner made terrible decisions all night long(including missing a wide open Holt in the early minutes of the second half). So did Martz, but what's lost in all of this is Jeff Wilkins missing his second FG attempt prior to the Law INT. He makes that FG, the Rams leave New Orleans with another Super Bowl.

freak.

Boston Ram and Rambition like this.
  2. Stranger How big is infinity?

They knew our plays for gods sakes!!! That's one consistent comment by Ram players on offense who have been a little too open in their comments.

Additionally, the only reason we scored a TD was because on 4th down Martz drew-up a play on the sidelines that they hadn't seen before.

This took tremendous effort to pull-off. It wasn't just Kukar, and it wasn't just some lone videographer. A lot of people had to be involved to make this happen, or it doesn't happen. And even with all of the extra help, they still almost blew it. We were just that good.

Ram Quixote likes this.
  3. Rambition Well-Known Member

i tend to agree.

Boston Ram likes this.
  4. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

Those declined penalties were window dressing. The Rams will decline that; I can throw a flag. Tell you what, the Patriots should have been flagged more than the Rams. They played defense recklessly, with no regard for their safety or their opponent.

Again, there were NO personal foul calls. That's a reflection on the head referee, Bernie Kukar.

5. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

Actually, it was 3rd down. That was 6 failed playcalls in the redzone.

Stranger likes this.
  6. Ramatik Well-Known Member

"I had Tom Brady & Bill Bellicheat, Oh, It was the left hand, then the right hand.... I love those guys, I would do anything for them".
    - The Crookedest Bastard to ever wear stripes for the NFL, Bernie Kukar

52068323.jpg