I am closing down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Registrations in the next 12 hours and never to be re-opened. If you haven't signed up and would like to to, you have 12 hours to do so. After this time ALL requests will be ignored.

After you have signed up IM me so I can verify you are who you say you are. Failure to follow this simple step will lead to deletion.

Reason I am doing this? I am getting a ridiculous amount of bogus sign ups. Spammers, people posing as other users, etc. It's really getting old.

P.S. If I don't know you or you are not at least a regular contributor here in ROD, don't bother signing up.

Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
Registrations in the next 12 hours and never to be re-opened. If you haven't signed up and would like to to, you have 12 hours to do so. After this time ALL requests will be ignored.

After you have signed up IM me so I can verify you are who you say you are. Failure to follow this simple step will lead to deletion.

Reason I am doing this? I am getting a ridiculous amount of bogus sign ups. Spammers, people posing as other users, etc. It's really getting old.

P.S. If I don't know you or you are not at least a regular contributor here in ROD, don't bother signing up.

Thanks.
Sorry you're having to deal with that, bro. I figured it was going to happen. In fact, I noticed a couple of sign-ups on the forum here just to get a piece of your action there. Obviously you have to be careful about who you let in too, so it's totally understandable.

Still appreciate your services, and I'm real happy you're offering it here.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Apologies for saying this I can't catch everything from ROD..is PhxRam offering some sort of awesome incentive? I don't wanna miss out.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Just want to make sure. Since I contribute, am I ok or do I need to sign up again?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bummer man - Thanks for doing this for us. Pretty damn cool of you.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BatteringRambo said:
Apologies for saying this I can't catch everything from ROD..is PhxRam offering some sort of awesome incentive? I don't wanna miss out.

Undying friendship :lmao:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Isn't that the norm here most if not all get on ROD?
I remember seeing a thread where a lot were saying they signed up and you had to approve them. Or is it some virtually ROD frat that only the superior are considered? :sly:

PhxRam

BatteringRambo said:
Isn't that the norm here most if not all get on ROD?
I remember seeing a thread where a lot were saying they signed up and you had to approve them. Or is it some virtually ROD frat that only the superior are considered? :sly:

Well if such a frat did exsist, you can rest assured I would not be a part of it. I have a hard enough time forming a complete sentence.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
:lmao: same here...its a pain in the ass on the phone and I use the damn keyboard all day at work.

PhxRam

BatteringRambo said:
:lmao: same here...its a pain in the ass on the phone and I use the damn keyboard all day at work.

Check your pm box.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
PhxRam you are one hella cool dude, thanks again for the hookups bruddah. :cheers:

wolfman84

Rookie
I've registered but have not been approved. I only contribute occasionally but check in for news at least twice a day. As I mentioned before, I travel a great deal and often can't always catch games live so what you do is a godsend. If you choice not to, I can certainly understand, and I'll just have to record them and watch when I return home, but I would greatly appreciate your consideration. Thanks again.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I guess I am not the lucky ones here since I started late. Was a long time lurker, but finally registered here this year.:p Oh well smells!!

I guess I have to stick to my Firstrowsports, and LShunter to get streams.:p

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Phx.... missed a good portion of the game with a choppy stream on Sunday, but was able to catch it yesterday during my lunch break (on my phone). Thank you, sir.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i signed up a month ago and have repeatedly messaged/emailed/posted on threads asking you to approve me and for some reason you refuse. Why offer such a service if you do not want new members? so forget it man

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can I still get in? or am I too late?

If not too late, can someone PM me a link.

Thanks PhxRam.