I am being sorely tempted...New QB + Josh Gordon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We need to make silk out of a sows ear somehow....WE NEED A WEAPON (#1 WR)......Only reason why I brought Gordon up.
Dont get me wrong, Id take a chance on him, but I think he will fuck it up cause he is a fucking dumbass. The risk is small though. He could be such a stud and top 5 wr if he'd just put the joint down. Hes worse than Ricky Williams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Psh. I'd jump for joy if the Rams signed Gordon. If he can't keep his head on straight, then you cut him. But if he *can* keep his head on straight, then all of a sudden you have the best receiver in the league paired with the best RB in the league led by an offense being run by the top QB in the draft.

Uh, yes please.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
In what league would they play in? after a year hit and a failed test Gordon's has the suspended for life hanging over his head.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
While I'm not sure of the procedure. Heard Clayton on radio and he said failing a DT
and diluting while on a suspension can ratchet it up to to the wow level.
He is smoking away his career. I feel no remorse towards him.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He is smoking away his career. I feel no remorse towards him.
Me either. Biggest idiots in the world. They got the gift to play football and play a few years and be set for life then they can blaze a bowl 24/7 for life. And yet these dunbasses can't have enough brains and self control to get their priorities right. A team has to be as stupid as they are to count on them.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Me either. Biggest idiots in the world. They got the gift to play football and play a few years and be set for life then they can blaze a bowl 24/7 for life. And yet these dunbasses can't have enough brains and self control to get their priorities right. A team has to be as stupid as they are to count on them.
100% agree