I Am Battling Some Patriot Fans On A Message Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

It is frigin amazing that Bullicheat will call Welker out for making a legal hit on a play, which his team has perfected over the years. No one runs more pick plays than the Patriots.

I am battling a couple of Patriot fans on a message board I frequent. I think the fact that Bullicheat is whining makes it that much more fun. Can it get much better than this?

I heard Jaws say on ESPN that he could go back to his tapes and bring out many cases where the Patriot receivers have run an even more violent pick. If Goodhell puts a fine on Welker, he is a Patriot weeny.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why bother? They still think their team actually Earned 3 rings. Funny how they haven't gotten one since they were found to be cheating.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
B-cheat and the patsies tried to get away with the same rub, pick , illegal screen , or whatever you want to call it on Sunday too.

B-cheat's pissed because the zebras called the patsies for it and not the Broncos... The difference is they fucking used HoHo instead of Amendola to rub the defender. Hey B-cheat,,, you and your Daniel Tosh look-a-like coordinator need to pay attention to the details... real subtle move there sending your big fucking TE out to rub the defender. Hopefully the NFL deals with THAT.

Just think of how satisfying it is for Welker to hear this fucking cheating crybaby whine.... knowing that he got the better of him and proved B-cheat to be wrong about what his value is. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I started a thread titled "OMAHA!"

Only one comment from a woman that doesn't know anything about football....funny:lol:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I've been battling a Patriot fan all day at work. He says they're gonna win it all next year lol. But he said that this year, too.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Billicheat has finally revealed to the world that he is a Hypocrite! He dissed Welker for doing something that he was taught to do in NE, and something that the Putriots have perfected and abused for years. The guy is sleeze.....