I am a HUGE Kellen Clemens fan!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And so should you! What choice do we have? If you are a Rams fan and want them to win, don't you have to support and pull for their suddenly most important player? The Rams will undoubtedly go the way of his performance so let's smother him with positive energy! Does this cat have a twitter account? How else can we get our support known to him in a hurry? Let's give him a fighting chance!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm down. I was actually thinking of throwing him a letter real quick with my support. This cat is in the unenviable position of being "the guy" and gets to start against Seadderall. I think he could use all the confidence and support that can be supplied to him.

Slappy967

Starter
Yet it's time to circle the fucking wagons boys! I can't speak for anyone else but there is a ton of football left to play. Shore up some issues with our secondary and our front seven will keep us in and possibly win us some games!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
This may sound crazy, BUT I feel like clemens will make Quick grow up this season. It seems like every game I have seen them play together in clemens favors quick a lot.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was a fan of his coming out of college. And this guy is a tough gritty QB. I don't think we have a chance against the pukehawks, but we might win a couple games this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is it just me, or does Clemens typically look to throw the deep ball first, and check-down last?
Seems to me that he's always got his eyes downfield. Which would explain the sacks (that are coming).

iced

eh i'm haunted by clemens from 2011, so i kind of am already down and out

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Most positive responses I've seen on this matter so far, and I'm diggin' it!! If we can't let him know we're behind him personally, let's send out positive vibes his way. Can't hurt.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He's my fellow Oregon boy. Of course I'm with him. I also happen to think he is a lot better than given credit. If our line can protect him, we may see some pretty cool things out of him. No one (well almost) wanted to see Sam go down but it is what it is. We have a pretty good back-up so let's ball out.

A55VA6

Legend
I'll believe in Clemens because right now... he's our guy. I just haven't seen anything from him that tells me we'll be fine. He's a smart guy, knows the offense, but struggles throwing the ball accurately and on time. We'll definitely know what we have with Seattle coming in..

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I wish the best for him as well, he's our starting QB as of last Sunday. Hopefully the D will step up to put him in some positive situations. Beating sea-adderall would be a fine way to start!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look on the bright side.
Now we might get a few rushing touchdowns. :shifty:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'd like to believe he'll perform like he did against the Ravens! Positive vibes coming from me for our qb!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I will support anyone who the RAMS choose to be the QB but first I have to get my hands off my crying face.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Come on Kellen. We need you! Be a game manager, lead your team down the field and don't turn the ball over. We aren't asking you to be Peyton Manning. We more need you to be like Alex Smith. Make smart decisions and see where we stand at the end of the day.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
And so should you! What choice do we have? If you are a Rams fan and want them to win, don't you have to support and pull for their suddenly most important player? The Rams will undoubtedly go the way of his performance so let's smother him with positive energy! Does this cat have a twitter account? How else can we get our support known to him in a hurry? Let's give him a fighting chance!!!!

Nice post! If you can't get behind the guy in this situation then you might as well give up following any sports team ever because its not for you. Any QB that is deemed good enough to get on an NFL roster can play to a good enough standard given enough time in the pocket. Its up to the o-line to do that (he says stating the bleeding obvious!)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Quick and Cook will have huge games and we will stun an over confident shecock team. Kellen will do enough and our defense will make some huge plays. Oh... and TA's return for a TD won't hurt either.