Hypothetically speaking...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Say you own a restaurant. Some of us do (cough pigfeathers.com cough). Pick a current or former player and name your signature dish after him. What would that dish be, what would it have in it, and what would it be called?

Like, for instance, our resident Sooner babe might have a dish called the "Sam Bradford makes me melt."
Smooth cheddar and slices of beef wedged between two sweet rolls.

Ewwwwwwwwww! :omg: :shock: :omg:

Holy crap. I might actually be gay. BRB. Gotta talk to my wife.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Dude, posts like that are why we need a "like" function. Just pissed myself.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A dish named for the last coaching staff
Spags getti and the meatballs, you'll get your fill :mrgreen:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Quick taco.

Get it in less than 5 minutes, exits in less than an hour.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
Say you own a restaurant. Some of us do (cough pigfeathers.com cough). Pick a current or former player and name your signature dish after him. What would that dish be, what would it have in it, and what would it be called?

Like, for instance, our resident Sooner babe might have a dish called the "Sam Bradford makes me melt."

LMFAO--You're friggin hilarious Paul.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Y'know... after that, even I lost my appetite. Yuh Homo. :tooth:

Problem with most of my menu is that the items are generally slow smoked. Slow - generally not something you want in a football player.

But I'll give it a shot. How 'bout the Danny Amendola. That would be our wings with Stuicidal Tendencies Level 3 on them. They may be smaller than everything else on the menu but take them lightly and they will kick your ass.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Quick taco.

Get it in less than 5 minutes, exits in less than an hour.

Thats a good one.

How bout the Salty LONG Dogg. Foot long hot dog, wrapped in bacon and deep fried.

or

The Janoris Jenkins Brownies. :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
libertadrocks said:
The Janoris Jenkins Brownies. :hehe:

I'll take two trays please. :7up:
Man those were my favorite in high school. Ours were a little more potent though.
Hash brownies.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
How about the coaches too?

Fish Tacos with an alcoholic beverage of Schotty Ice.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well, I will be using some of Stu's rib rub tomorrow for the 1st time. Smoking some baby backs.

I've used some of his other rubs already, and I have to say... His stuff kicks fucking ass (and I'm over the top picky).

Stu is a Ram...

So, for Memorial Day we'll be eating some - "Stu's Kicks Fucking Ass" baby backs.

Thanks again Stu :nice:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Well, I will be using some of Stu's rib rub tomorrow for the 1st time. Smoking some baby backs.

I've used some of his other rubs already, and I have to say... His stuff kicks fucking ass (and I'm over the top picky).

Stu is a Ram...

So, for Memorial Day we'll be eating some - "Stu's Kicks Fucking Ass" baby backs.

Thanks again Stu :nice:

Works for ME. My pleasure King.