Hypothetical: Robinson goes #1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
An article in another thread mentioned a possibility that Houston might decide to take a lower round QB and pick Greg Robinson #1 overall to protect that eventual pick.

In that case, what do you want the Rams to do? Draft Matthews immediately? Still try to trade down but less so? Go elsewhere? Consider Lewan?

This is mostly directed at the guys who want to draft Robinson of course, since those who want to go elsewhere would probably be happy about the news.

jap

Legend
They still can trade down and get Jake Matthews depending on the trading partner.

Depending on what they wanna do with their pass/run balance, either tackle is draft worthy for the top pick.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I really doubt this happens. If it did then there'd be a lot of crying on here.

It doesn't change things that much for me.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Although it's highly unlikely that Robinson goes first, it'd be the best thing possible. Just think of how much teams will have to give up to trade up to #2 and get their choice of quarterback or Clowney.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The only difference is Robinson might be a better Guard. And while everyone can use a good offensive lineman. We're the only ones (in the top 10 picks) to really want one. And if we move down to miss out on Mathews, I really believe they go w/ Lewan (w/ our first pick....whenever that is....).