Hurricane Michael

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
well , i can't believe it, but we only lost our chimney and some shingles!....and my shed was flattened...

i tried to post some pics, but they are too big... i am working from my phone..

will post when i get to a proper computer...

i think u guys prayers helped!
Awesome news man. Glad things worked out as well as they did. Hopefully insurance covers the she shed and you can build an ever sheshe'er she shed!!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Great news @EasyE

The wife and I were just down the road in PCB.

Left to go back home Monday....best to you and your family!

Good luck!

EasyE

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
my town of Lynn Haven is in shambles....I am doing better than most...back at work for phone company 12+ hours a day
13 days on and 1 off....please keep posting Ram updates and you guys enjoy the ride!...I will keep up best I can, but the public needs phone service....

Rock On!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
my town of Lynn Haven is in shambles....I am doing better than most...back at work for phone company 12+ hours a day
13 days on and 1 off....please keep posting Ram updates and you guys enjoy the ride!...I will keep up best I can, but the public needs phone service....

Rock On!

I have become more silent on social network lately but you certainly have not gone unnoticed. You and yours made the most powerful prayer group of my god parent in laws.

Most honorable of your hard work trying to restore services for your community while your own family recovers.

Continued prayers to you, your family, and the entire community with the recovery of this disaster.

Ramily is so important to me.