Hundley lands with Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speedr@m

Rookie
great spot for him where he just sit and learn behind Rodgers and with McCarthy... Wouldn't have minded seeing him in horns

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is basically what Hundley needs, he needs to come in and pull a Rodgers and sit behind a really good guy and learn.

If he went to any team where he'd have to start right away, or like ours where the QB in front of him isn't any more tenured than he is he'll fail.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He is entering an exceptional offense with a winning culture. He might develop into a Kaepernick that can actually read defenses and make plays with his arm instead of mostly his legs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can already see what happens.

Hundley comes in for 2 quarters, throws 6 touchdowns, and the Packers never play him again.
The following offseason they trade him for a King's ransom and laugh all the way to the draft.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think he probably looks at it like, " it could be years before I get to play again!"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think he probably looks at it like, " it could be years before I get to play again!"

But also, best job ever. Just sit back and relax on game days. Until Aaron gets hurt and all eyes are on him. LOL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good spot for him to land.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
But also, best job ever. Just sit back and relax on game days. Until Aaron gets hurt and all eyes are on him. LOL.
Yeah. I'd wouldn't mind making millions, to get the best seats in the stadium.