Huh...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
TurfShowTimes ‏@TurfShowTimes 25m

Bradford's OU offense borrowed Air Raid concepts. Austin and Stedman come from the Air Raid too. Rams could be ready to uncork Sam.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
e4RCo3l.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Username said:

Bradford's OU offense borrowed Air Raid concepts. Austin and Stedman come from the Air Raid too. Rams could be ready to uncork Sam.
I think now we are ready to unleash the Onobun...oh wait that's a couple years late...yeah, let's unleash Sam

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Dude, gotta steal image and post it in FB group.. Good one brother.. :)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you imagine the no huddle with these two now......

R u guys even ready for this?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Username said:
Can you imagine the no huddle with these two now......

R u guys even ready for this?
Could be special...and im not talking short bus special.

A55VA6

Legend
Our defense is already beastly.. now our offense all of a sudden looks beastly..

This is going to be one hell of a show.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bradford has torched defenses in the no huddle..... Now he's got speed and big time playmaking ability to help him out..... Look out NFL.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
Bradford has torched defenses in the no huddle..... Now he's got speed and big time playmaking ability to help him out..... Look out NFL.
This.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bluecoconuts said:
+1

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bradford will spread like the black plague.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Username said:

I'd be all for it. The game has changed. Lets innovate. I wouldn't mind seeing us come out with a lot of 11 personnel packages. And when Cook is in, that 11 personnel is basically a 4 WR set.

Lets come out there with a spread em out, run em out approach. I think Sam can do it and I think he'd be deadly in the no huddle. It seems like he's at his best when he's in it because he gets into a rhythm.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I was watching some videos from the 2012 season and it was painfully obvous that the coaching staff had an extremely tight leash on Sam. In most cases it's because the qb's just aren't trusted to make the right plays or have limited skills. In Bradfords case it is because he didn't have the talent around him. Now that the Rams have added; Austin, Stedman, Cook and Long I think we're going to finally see what Sam can really do.

I'm personally tired of all the doubters and talking heads saying he's average or a borderline bust. I have a feeling after this year they're going to be saying when did this guy get so good? How quickly people forget he was rookie of the year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP61LI41mgs[/youtube]

Maybe we should crank this shit up as the offense is taking the field.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Personally, I would like to see the "12" packages (1 back, 2 TE....w/ one being a move TE..., and 2 receivers.....)and then don't huddle. Run what Peyton has run and keep defenses at the line and not changing personnel. Making them hold and you can snap quick....or regular and having the 2 TEs in there allows you to run......or pass and this keeps in line w/ the philosophy of controlling the clock and keeping the defense fresh......and a couple of grueling drives into the game the other team is looking to go all out pass to get back in the game and our defense is set up to stop the pass (w/ our pass rush.....) playing into all of our strengths.......

bluecoconuts

Legend
Selassie I said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP61LI41mgs[/youtube]

Maybe we should crank this shit up as the offense is taking the field.

That would be fucking awesome, someone get on that.

iced

Can't wait to see the Speed Package.

Givens, Quick, and Austin at WR with Cook at TE