Hug your babies!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Today has been such an emotional day for me. I am far from an emotional man...in fact, I've been called dead inside. But i woke up this morning to FB post about a girl i used to date...her 7 month old son Died this morning. While me and her are not close anymore, and I've never met this child...I have found myself fighting tears all day. Seeing his pictures up, it just reminds me of my children. That any moment, could be THAT moment. For anyone that has children...Just love them, hug them, kiss them and cherish them. I can not wait to get home tonight and hug mine.

Thats the only emotional post I'll ever make y'all...im sorry, i had to vent something

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn. I'm so sorry to hear that. You've got nothing to apologize for; the death of a child that young when you knew one of the parents would be enough to make anyone cry. I don't have kids myself...but I have three younger siblings, and I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah dude, no apologies needed here for that especially. I tear up if that kind of thing happens in a movie, just not a more terrible thing that can happen to parents. And it's funny how you can feel such a strong bond to those you knew years and years ago but it exists more times than not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah man I feel yuh. Not a small child dying but - We have a family that we are raising funds for here. The guy was this healthy young guy in his 20s and had recently moved his family of four + wife into town and then got esophageal cancer. We have been raising funds for them and night before last he passed. Not a 7 month old but I can't even imagine the pain knowing you are leaving that family. Really sad.