How's This for New Team Colors?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Which yellow & blue? The muted, gritty 70's blue & yellow, or the hollywood (near fluorescent) 80's/90's blue & yellow?

1979-jack-youngblood.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The black and silver is too close to OAK and even the unis that ATL wears.

And the coolest looking Raiders uni's weren't the silver and black they were the old silver and white withthe silver letters and numbers and the black trim and outline. That was a bad ass look IMO.

This is a throwback but close to the old ones, almost identical. It's an excellent look IMO.

97a68f61d9ee4bdf00cd87d12b43944b-getty-_medium.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I think if done well, black & white might be very cool. Or, we could go the black & silver route, just like the Raiders. Perhaps we'll see the color change when they move back to LA.
I have thought the blue and whites would look good with a little silver trim around the horn.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The black and silver is too close to OAK and even the unis that ATL wears.

And the coolest looking Raiders uni's weren't the silver and black they were the old silver and white withthe silver letters and numbers and the black trim and outline. That was a bad ass look IMO.

This is a throwback but close to the old ones, almost identical. It's an excellent look IMO.

97a68f61d9ee4bdf00cd87d12b43944b-getty-_medium.jpg
Lame. :cool:

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Black and white works for some teams . . .

yearinreview2012_008.jpg

09d0861f-0797-de11-8e13-001cc494dda6_original.jpg
524f939e17042_image.jpg
permian_panthers%20(0).jpg

. . . just not sure it would work for the Rams.

Cam_Barker_Photo_Locker_Room.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Tis' true. Just wish we could get to the final verdict.
I've lived in both cities, but now that I don't live in either, I don't have much skin in the game. I'd be happy with them staying or moving. I just want to see them winning again :)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've lived in both cities, but now that I don't live in either, I don't have much skin in the game. I'd be happy with them staying or moving. I just want to see them winning again :)

I love going to the games. I just want to keep that tradition alive. Going to Cali is a no-go. I just love STL pro sports. If they go then I'd just have to pay attention to the STL Cards way more. Guess I'd be jumping on board with most STL fans. :unsure:

Yeah, I just want to continue being a STL Rams fan. I love it so much. A move would end my football fandom for good and I don't want that, of which is an understatement. But like I said, I'd just watch the Cards... :(

LA's got nothing on us in baseball. No contest there lol