Hows this for fandom....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure you can tell from the pic, but I just realized that my truck and Cobra are pretty much the rams colors, haha....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haha I do that too. Like anytime I get new clothes it always has to be blue/yellow/gold. When I got my car, there was no blue one w/ the options I liked, so I took a red one w/ a black interior. STL Cards and my high school colors, but just isn't the same.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm sure you planned this. :ww:

A side note along these same lines...
I was driving somewhere on Saturday with the wife. We're sitting at a red light and my wife says, "OMG
, that guy has a Ram sticker on his car". I thought I was the only one in Central FL with anything Rams on my vehicle . I was so surprised that I rolled down my window and yelled over to the guy... I'm pretty sure he thought I was some kind of crazy person ,,, he couldn't see my Ram sticker until I got in front of him. LOL