Howard Balzer on some stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[mp3]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/PrimeTime/091813-2PT.mp3[/mp3]

I listened to it, and it's a lot of the same, but he brings up a point I had taken issue with for years now. Thursday night games. Balzer talks about how when you're in the booth the game looks one way, but when you're standing on the sidelines watching, it's way over the top (violent). He says most players are still taking some time off by Wednesday because of the soreness, bruising, and other injuries, and here you have the league making teams play one day later. Says if the league really cared about player safety, they wouldn't schedule teams to play 4 days after a game that gets everyone banged up. And I've always said the same. How hard is it to make the Thursday game the first game out of a bye? Then those teams get two long weeks. Play Sunday, have the bye, come back on Thursday, and then play again the FOLLOWING Sunday.