Howard Balzer on InsideSTL.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/090712-5Balzer.mp3[/rp3]

SEGMENT 5-- If My Memory Serves Elton Wrote This In 1983 But Didn't Release It Until 1984 & A Little Wardrobe Malfunction For Elton John a Few Weeks Ago, I Spend a Lot of Time Trying to Figure Out When You Decide to Just Move Away From a Topic, I Don't Know If She Has the Time For Her New Show with Joe Buck,

Howard Balzer Joins the Show to Discuss Why the Line Has Dropped Down to 7 or 7.5 for the Rams Game Against the Lions, Throw Some Quick Stuff on First Down without Having to Run Jackson Every Play, Will They Be Able to Execute It Though Will Be the Question, the False Start Penalties Will Make Things Hard to Overcome for This Offense, and What Is Going On with the Rookie Wide Receivers and How Can They Best Be Used When They Are On the Field ---