How You Can Tell Summer Is Almost Here

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

20140603_175952.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fuck Arizona summers. I'm outta here when my kiddoes get older.
-$5 a day in A/C for a tiny apartment
-It kills cars
-Cant touch anything
-Cant go outside for long unless you're fully hydrated or submerged in water or shade(which is still 100 degree shade).
-People kill pets and children weekly by leaving them in cars.
-The "wet" Monsoon season is a shell of what it used to be 20-25 years ago. Now all we get is humidity followed by wind, dust and dirt.

Yes i've lived here too long.
giphy.gif

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
freak Arizona summers. I'm outta here when my kiddoes get older.
-$5 a day in A/C for a tiny apartment
-It kills cars
-Cant touch anything
-Cant go outside for long unless you're fully hydrated or submerged in water or shade(which is still 100 degree shade).
-People kill pets and children weekly by leaving them in cars.
-The "wet" Monsoon season is a shell of what it used to be 20-25 years ago. Now all we get is humidity followed by wind, dust and dirt.

Yes i've lived here too long.
giphy.gif

That is why i love UPS. 115 damn degrees out. A heat advisory telling you to stay the fuck indoors and what do they do? Send you out in the heat for 10 hours then give you shit that you were not going fast enough.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That is why i love UPS. 115 damn degrees out. A heat advisory telling you to stay the freak indoors and what do they do? Send you out in the heat for 10 hours then give you crap that you were not going fast enough.
Damn, i don't envy you. I've been lucky enough to work indoors the past 25 years.
But but but...we get four months of paradise a year right? :)

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, i don't envy you. I've been lucky enough to work indoors the past 25 years.
But but but...we get four months of paradise a year right? :)

The past year I would say it was closer to 6. It really was a nice extended winter.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That is why i love UPS. 115 damn degrees out. A heat advisory telling you to stay the freak indoors and what do they do? Send you out in the heat for 10 hours then give you crap that you were not going fast enough.

The guy across the street from me drives for UPS. He's a mean s.o.b. Maybe that's why.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It was 79 degrees where I live yesterday and everyone was talking about how hot it was. Not kidding!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
75 with a slight breeze here today. I really am "just sayin'".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
32.png

110° H

80° L

CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

^ Not cool or fun. I just need to pick up and move to be honest. I know that there are many native(AZ's) that love the summers...as well as transplants who were fed up with brutal winters back East. Its all relative i understand that, but after 44 summers here...i'm DONE WITH IT.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oklahoma hasn't reached that level yet, but it's in the 90s so yeah. We'll get there sooner rather than later.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We'll bring it to a Seattle game and leave our mark on the seats like dogs.
Ha! If they ever give us a game up there that isn't during Christmas week, you HAVE to come up for the game.