How Would You Feel If The Draft Went

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You ungrateful lowlifes.

I got you a true, legit, #1 option at wide receiver. Watkins is a playmaker through and through. This will take some heat off that little rascal Tavon.

Came back and landed a safety in the mold of a Pete Carroll DB. Pryro covers an insane amount of ground and would lay the plastic to his own Gramammie if he had to. A flat out missile for a defense that ranked 19th in the league against the pass.

Cyrus was getting top 15 buzz before some quack starting saying he had knee trouble. He hates all human beings and is an absolute mauler. This was huge value for a position in desperate need of a southern savage.

You guys need a corner. Gaines was 2nd in the country in pass breackups last season. He's a hair under 6'1 at 193 pounds, and can rip off a 4.38 forty. Long arms, great cover guy.

If this damn mock draft wasn't fictional, I'd drive around your city and fart all over it.

My draft is deeper than Jeff Fischer's mustache right now.
- Not near enough OLine help. Cyrus doesn't impress me
- I like Pryor but not at #13
- Watkins won't help us if Sam can't get protection

I give it a C

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
You ungrateful lowlifes.

I got you a true, legit, #1 option at wide receiver. Watkins is a playmaker through and through. This will take some heat off that little rascal Tavon.

Came back and landed a safety in the mold of a Pete Carroll DB. Pryro covers an insane amount of ground and would lay the plastic to his own Gramammie if he had to. A flat out missile for a defense that ranked 19th in the league against the pass.

Cyrus was getting top 15 buzz before some quack starting saying he had knee trouble. He hates all human beings and is an absolute mauler. This was huge value for a position in desperate need of a southern savage.

You guys need a corner. Gaines was 2nd in the country in pass breackups last season. He's a hair under 6'1 at 193 pounds, and can rip off a 4.38 forty. Long arms, great cover guy.

If this damn mock draft wasn't fictional, I'd drive around your city and fart all over it.

If you were a "true" Rams fan you would know that we aren't happy about your drafting 4 starters. We want misery. We want boom or bust. We want to be able to bitch.

Welcome to the board assuming you stay.

PhxRam

You ungrateful lowlifes.

bye bye

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
WhatTheWelcomeToTheCurb. I think he should have at least learned how to spell the name of our head coach. Oh well.

PhxRam

WhatTheWelcomeToTheCurb. I think he should have at least learned how to spell the name of our head coach. Oh well.

These guys are retarded.. Seriously.

Pose as a ram fan then call everyone "lowlifes?"

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
These guys are retarded.. Seriously.

Pose as a ram fan then call everyone "lowlifes?"
I know, pretty transparent. Reminds me of a song back in the day. Trolling, Trolling, Trolling on the River....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like this draft except for Cyrus, he has horrible cinder block footwork. I wouldn't mind this draft. I give it a solid C(B+ if not for Cyrus and if we had traded back before grabbing Watkins). I love Pryor and think Gaines is a good value pick. Watkins lines up with Bailey and Austin would be great.

A55VA6

Legend
You ungrateful lowlifes.

c361.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

FLV what name did you troll the PD under??

I hope you were Benchpresser 500. I loved that guy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, love it.

fischer.

Where do these bozos come from?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

haha, love it.

fischer.

Where do these bozos come from?

Seriously, so many team sites spell it that way. I have seen it spelled that way in whiner country, seacock land, and others. I have also seen it many many many times over at TST...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You ungrateful lowlifes.

Fuck outta here