How Would You Feel If The Draft Went

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WhatTheHel

Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
Cyrus Kouandijio, T, Alabama
Phillip Gaines, CB, Rice

I have the Rams in a mock draft where everyone controls a team. That's my haul so far.

Grade?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I wouldnt be very happy unless we traded down from 2 to take watkins and traded down again from 13 to take Pryor. If we could pick up 2 extra second round picks it would ease the pain a little.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'd probably swallow a box of Borax.

Sorry, not to my liking at all.

My grade = D.

Tough first post, but stick around, and post more. Welcome to the ROD.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you were stuck at 2 and Clowney was off the board, Watkins is as good as anyone. I would have to see who was gone after that to judge the rest. I'm not looking at Pryor at 13 myself.

FRO

Legend
It wouldn't be horrible. Watkins isn't on the level of prospects Clowney is, who is, but he will be an exceptional player in the league. Pryor and Koundjio, meh. Gaines, yes.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I wouldn't touch Kouandijio w/ a 10' pole. After watching him get schooled by an undersized pseudo LB in the Sugar Bowl, he's got a lot of proving to be done. I just can't see that group being what we need. the safeties are a bit placed too high and we have bigger needs than the luxury of Watkins. He'll be good but are we going to throw the football enough to get him the ball 5-7 times a game w/ our already there stable of needy offensive guys. Sorry, I know it's work putting this together, but it looks likes picks we need to go a different direction with.

Doesn't Cyrus Kouandijio have arthritic knees? Wouldn't be to happy with that.

I just don't see it in Pryor.

Can you trade in this mock?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'd probably swallow a box of Borax.

Sorry, not to my liking at all.

My grade = D.

Tough first post, but stick around, and post more. Welcome to the ROD.
What an awesome response....

'hey, your 1st post makes me want to swallow a box of borax, but ignore that, stick around and post some more'

I love it :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not liking those two middle picks, at all.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
My main problem was with Khoujando (who I really don't want us to get!!) but Pryor at 13 aswell??

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, don't like the 2nd two picks at all but what do I know?

Welcome to ROD!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think it has an aim towards our biggest needs but I wouldn't place it in that order and I'm not sold on that list.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

WhatTheHel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You ungrateful lowlifes.

I got you a true, legit, #1 option at wide receiver. Watkins is a playmaker through and through. This will take some heat off that little rascal Tavon.

Came back and landed a safety in the mold of a Pete Carroll DB. Pryro covers an insane amount of ground and would lay the plastic to his own Gramammie if he had to. A flat out missile for a defense that ranked 19th in the league against the pass.

Cyrus was getting top 15 buzz before some quack starting saying he had knee trouble. He hates all human beings and is an absolute mauler. This was huge value for a position in desperate need of a southern savage.

You guys need a corner. Gaines was 2nd in the country in pass breackups last season. He's a hair under 6'1 at 193 pounds, and can rip off a 4.38 forty. Long arms, great cover guy.

If this damn mock draft wasn't fictional, I'd drive around your city and fart all over it.

My draft is deeper than Jeff Fischer's mustache right now.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I love Watkins, and Gaines in the 4th is good value, but we can get a safety in the 2nd or 3rd equal or better than Pryor. (Ward, Bucannon)

Kouandijo is about my 10th OL choice. We can do better there.

"Lowlifes." Really?