How would a Bradford trade affect the conditional pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
If the Eagles do end up trading up with the Titans to get Mariota and Sam Bradford is part of their package how would that affect the 2016 Conditional (If Bradford plays so many snaps during the 2015 season?) Pick which was included in the Rams-Eagles trade? I am hoping that it would void that condition and the Rams wouldn't owe the Eagles anything (But, I am guessing that is too much to wish for!?)!

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford traded we don't owe the Eagles (or anyone) anything in 2016

Thanks! That was the answer I was hoping to get! Now, I am really hoping the Eagles trade Bradford to the Titans (Or, any other NFL Team today!)!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
It kind of raises the question, why put it in in the first place? If you intend to trade him, why put something in the original trade that would only help to prevent it from happening?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
It kind of raises the question, why put it in in the first place? If you intend to trade him, why put something in the original trade that would only help to prevent it from happening?
Precisely why I don't believe chip is gunning for Mariota.