How Worried Should the Rams Be About OL Greg Robinson's Early Struggles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
At this point, I'm not worried about Greg at all.
If this drags on into the season or pre-season.....that's a different question.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Umm....who the freak is Mark Ennis?

That's not intended as indignant vitriol a la "Who does this guy think he is?!?" Honestly....who the hell is this guy?
Writer for SB Nation. Which, you know, is SB Nation. o_O

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Umm....who the freak is Mark Ennis?

That's not intended as indignant vitriol a la "Who does this guy think he is?!?" Honestly....who the hell is this guy?
In a word? Nobody.

The guy apparently is a Bucs fan living in FL and what stories he does cover seem to be mostly ACC stuff. Using his Tweet in this article makes less than no sense. So - indeed - Who the FUCK is Mark Ennis? And by that same token - Who the FUCK is Gary Davenport? Apparently he is a Fantasy guru of some sort and covers the NFL for BR (an already suspect blog if you ask me). So - my take is that the article was written by someone who doesn't have a clue about the Rams and doesn't even care enough to source someone else who might have a clue about the Rams. Pretty pathetic.

I don't aim this at the OP. I still want to see anything that comes out. But this guy just wrote a bullshit piece to write a bullshit piece. Just my opinion.