How will the weather effect Ravens at Patriots?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I live in the northeast... IT'S WINDY TODAY. I've attached the forecast for FOXBORO.

I think it favors; The Ravens

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.p ... d+Advisory

...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS EVENING...

* WINDS...WEST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH.

* TIMING...WESTERLY WINDS WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE LATE THIS
MORNING. THE STRONGEST WINDS SHOULD OCCUR THIS AFTERNOON AND
EVENING.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't. I think it favors the (team that shall remain unnamed).

Flacco likes to throw that long ball to Boldin and Smith, and now he'll be almost unable to do so.
Brady likes to throw that short-intermediate shit to his TE's and Welker. He'll still be able to.

Both teams can run the ball.

I dun lyke it. :evil:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
I don't. I think it favors the (team that shall remain unnamed).

Flacco likes to throw that long ball to Boldin and Smith, and now he'll be almost unable to do so.
Brady likes to throw that short-intermediate shyte to his TE's and Welker. He'll still be able to.

Both teams can run the ball.

I dun lyke it. :evil:

Hmm. Good points.

I don't like when weather is a factor in games. The good news is; this is the late game. Maybe the wind calms down by then.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
My friends; Let me be your local weather man since I live only two hours from Gillette stadium.

It's freaking gorgeous outside today. Very unlikely to rain. Somewhere in the mid forties - low fifties. Windy. But, otherwise a too perfect day for football in January here in the state of Ma.

With that said; Go Ravens!

Afro Ram

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Afro Ram said:
My friends; Let me be your local weather man since I live only two hours from Gillette stadium.

It's freaking gorgeous outside today. Very unlikely to rain. Somewhere in the mid forties - low fifties. Windy. But, otherwise a too perfect day for football in January here in the state of Ma.

With that said; Go Ravens!

Afro Ram

Excellent!

Keep us posted as we get closer to game time, if you can!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
CGI

I'll be glad to report any changes, but I don't think the weather will be a factor.

Afro Ram