How warm is Jeff Fisher's seat?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How safe is Jeff Fisher?

• Very safe. Franchise coach.

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Safe. Likely for the rest of his contract.

Votes: 114 54.5%
  • Warm. If 7 or less wins needs to make coaching changes.

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Hot. If 7 or less wins could be fired.

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
As cool as a bucket of ice water used for a silly publicity stunt.

It all starts with the owner: although I question Kroenke's ownership for Arsenal FC, his philosophy for the Rams works well in the NFL and I have faith this team will consistently be on the playoffs once all our players start to mesh together. I'm glad we're following Fisher's approach where it proves you don't need an elite/franchise QB to win games. In finance terms, he is investing for the future, putting in a very young but talented roster that'll grow and mesh together as a team. It won't yield instant returns but it maintains stability and more room to grow.

duckhunter

Starter
If Manziel wins a Super Bowl as a starting QB in Cleveland, I'll run a marathon naked.

Not good enough, bro, we want film at ten also. LOL

I didn't vote one way or the other. I think how Fish handles the SB adversity would be the #1 determinant for his future stay. If things go awry this year, someone may start looking for a pot to boil, though.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Some people need to have some realistic standards for Fisher. He took over a 2-14 team that was void of talent in several positions and had been plagued with, not with mediocrity, but losing seasons. He instantly took us back to relevance with much the same team that Spags failed with. The following year, we are a borderline playoff team that loses our QB halfway through the season and plays in one of the toughest divisions in football history, yet we still finish 7-9.

You examine his track record and say his 0.532 win ratio isn't sufficient? Then what was Dick Vermeil's 0.524? What was Bill Belichick's 0.450 when he took over for New England?

Over the past couple years, Fisher has brought in more young talent through the draft than the past decade combined but he has no business in the draft room or front office?

He is responsible for the loss of Bradford because he played him too soon? Would you have sat Bradford through preseason and hoped he would just come into the offense clicking? Would you have sat him a portion of the season and had Hill play anyway? He made the right gamble whether it worked out or not. He brought in Hill for security and he gives us a viable chance to succeed.

He is too loyal to his players? Well sometimes I wish we were loyal to Kurt Warner.

He has the experience and demands respect. Just remember, we chose him but he also chose us. He could be with the Dolphins right now and we could be stuck with Joe Philbin or Greg Schiano. I'm thankful for the coach we have and I'm supporting him the whole way.

I don't know why but Joe Philbin bugs the hell out of me. There's something about him I just can't stand. When he comes on the TV I hit the mute button.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I would be honestly surprised if Manziel is still in the league in 5 yrs.

VARam

we're already set back 3+ years due to the fact that we don't have a quarterback. one more losing season and he should be out of here.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't know why but Joe Philbin bugs the hell out of me. There's something about him I just can't stand. When he comes on the TV I hit the mute button.

Yeah, I get that feeling too. He seems like a very shady character that you can't trust.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I believe Coach knows what to do with his team! I would like to see the offense take off this year so as to verify the OC's worth his salt!

Alan

Legend
I'm not going to read any of the posts in this and it's probably already been said but I find it hard to believe that anyone would think his job is in jeopardy. At least in the medium term. Just my thoughts for what they're worth.