How underrated are Rams cheerleaders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Selassie I said:
Seriously iced???

I was in the front row drooling ...err... I mean checking them out . I had a very good view. Maybe your view was obstructed somehow ??? possibly by my head ?
:tooth:

Nah I have no trouble with view (I'm 6'2). I'm not saying they're not hot (believe me they are), just saying I've seen better.

to be quite honest, Tampa has had some of the best I've seen.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
You're on a roll today Stu.

I love that one,,, Monty is great. But it's not me... I would have fallen down right away.

Yeah - sorry. I was in a bit of a mood. Sometimes the only thing I can do is be the plucky comic relief. Not always funny but...

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
You guys crack me up!!! Seriously, I dare you to show me even one NFL cheerleader who is not hot.
.... thought so!!

GO RAMS!!!!

iced

rickrawk said:
You guys crack me up!!! Seriously, I dare you to show me even one NFL cheerleader who is not hot.
.... thought so!!

GO RAMS!!!!

40 year old..

Laura-Vikmanis-la-mas-a%C3%91eja-de-las-cheerleader1.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Laura-Vikmanis-la-mas-a%C3%91eja-de-las-cheerleader1.jpg

Jeff's immediate response to seeing this pic...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hr-Ilwuryw[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Jeff's immediate response to seeing this pic...
lol. It's unanimous. She's got that *far away* look.
and the closer she gets ...

Smokin' hot body though. :omg:

I married a Rams cheerleader actually....and was amazed at how little they paid them...
only $50/game.
2 - 3hr practices per week during the season (all of it UNPAID).

The Rams organization just used them for PR affairs and never paid them for it. The Rams position was that it would give the girls a high profile and THAT was payment unto itself.

They made the girls buy their own baseball/cheerleader cards of themselves to try and sell at all the functions.

So, a girl had to shell out $70 for a card of herself and then try and sell autographed versions of the cards to recoup the money! Total crap!

I was blown away at how cheap NFL teams can be....especially, my Rams!!

btw-
That was 17yrs ago, in 1995, the last year the Rams were in SoCal. Since then, we had 4 kids and my wife stayed in killer shape!

So much so, that at age 43 she just made the LA Temptations of the LFL....it's an Arena football league for women!

Games will be televised on MTV2...the girls all play hard and are scantily clad...good times! ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SunTzu.v.Camus said:
I married a Rams cheerleader actually....and was amazed at how little they paid them...
only $50/game.
2 - 3hr practices per week during the season (all of it UNPAID).

The Rams organization just used them for PR affairs and never paid them for it. The Rams position was that it would give the girls a high profile and THAT was payment unto itself.

They made the girls buy their own baseball/cheerleader cards of themselves to try and sell at all the functions.

So, a girl had to shell out $70 for a card of herself and then try and sell autographed versions of the cards to recoup the money! Total crap!

I was blown away at how cheap NFL teams can be....especially, my Rams!!

btw-
That was 17yrs ago, in 1995, the last year the Rams were in SoCal. Since then, we had 4 kids and my wife stayed in killer shape!

So much so, that at age 43 she just made the LA Temptations of the LFL....it's an Arena football league for women!

Games will be televised on MTV2...the girls all play hard and are scantily clad...good times! ;)
Nyshe! :nice:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SunTzu.v.Camus said:
iced said:
X said:

for some reason, in my head i hear this in a sean connery voice

"That's what your Mother said, TRE-Beck
" - SNL

That was a HILARIOUS skit! One of my favorites!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2