How underrated are Rams cheerleaders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pretty underrated. I paid homage to them last year too. :nau:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXon7MjAYI[/youtube]

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXon7MjAYI[/youtube]

Sweet. You always hear bout Cowboy cheerleaders but dam ours is hot.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
GreeneCounty said:
X said:

Sweet. You always hear bout Cowboy cheerleaders but dam ours is hot.

I'd still have to say the Cowboys cheerleaders are wayyyyy hotter but the Rams cheerleaders still get me feeling funny downstairs if you know what I mean! lol :omg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't know about top 5. I prefer the squads that appear much less classy in their dress . Stripper quality if you will,,, lots of skin.

I still have several of the Miami cheerleaders running through my head. Chasing me of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I don't know about top 5. I prefer the squads that appear much less classy in their dress . Stripper quality if you will,,, lots of skin.

I still have several of the Miami cheerleaders running through my head. Chasing me of course.
Dolphin cheerleaders....

Probably THE hottest.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Washington's...

Remember that player (forget who it was) that was distracted by the cheerleaders during warm ups?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Angry Ram said:
Washington's...

Remember that player (forget who it was) that was distracted by the cheerleaders during warm ups?

I never get tired of saying this.

I used to date a Washington cheerleader. We have the exact same birthday , so she became way too old for me. lol. We were friends in HS, didn't start dating until after college. I still get a birthday card every year. My sons think its cool,,, wifey just laughs.

Washington will always have a special place in my mind.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Angry Ram said:
Washington's...

I used to date a Washington cheerleader. We have the exact same birthday , so she became way too old for me. lol. We were friends in HS, didn't start dating until after college. I still get a birthday card every year. My sons think its cool,,, wifey just laughs.

:bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:
Angry Ram said:
Washington's...

I wouldn't get tired of sharing that story either!

So the question is... Do YOU send her a birthday card every year?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh, and... I love cheerleaders.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
CGI_Ram said:
Selassie I said:
Angry Ram said:
Washington's...

I wouldn't get tired of sharing that story either!

So the question is... Do YOU send her a birthday card every year?

Nope,,, not in at least 12 years. We've known each other since like 1980 and used to have B-Day parties together,,, she's just being sweet and means no disrespect. We are both Army Brats and that means it's hard to stay in touch with people through the years (moving every few yrs).

She works for Home Land Security now. She knows my wife is cool with the cards. Everyting Irie on that part.

Besides,,, my wife would probably cut my balls off if she knew I sent her a B-Day card. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Besides,,, my wife would probably cut my balls off if she knew I sent her a B-Day card. :sly:
I could see that happening too. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:
I could see that happening too. :sly:

LOL,,, exactly.

My wife's a sport about it ,,, but I still get the stink-eye when my B-Day card comes. Always "spices" things up that time of year.

Still never get tired of mentioning it when the opportunity arises.

iced

X said:
Selassie I said:

Dolphin cheerleaders....

Probably THE hottest.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Disagree there - and I was at the game, right in front of 'em

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

Dolphin cheerleaders....

Probably THE hottest.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Disagree there - and I was at the game, right in front of 'em
So was I. We probably bumped into each other at some point that day.

Maybe they had some squad turnover the past few years. Who knows. But I'm tellin' ya, they were smoking hot a little while back. I have to find that Sun Sentinel video again...

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Seriously iced???

I was in the front row drooling ...err... I mean checking them out . I had a very good view. Maybe your view was obstructed somehow ??? possibly by my head ?
:tooth:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

Is this you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLctf4o6feQ[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You're on a roll today Stu.

I love that one,,, Monty is great. But it's not me... I would have fallen down right away.