How this deflategate plays out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I listen to a lot of ESPN radio and I know full well that they are just shills for the NFL and are downplaying the Cheatriots deflategate scandal. They know where the money comes from and they do not want to kill the cash cow.

So, Colin and VanPeezy and Mike2 all are trying to kill the story as it not being a story.

The NFL is currently hiring a University to explain air temperature affects on ball pressure. Which is ludicrous because Indianapolis' balls were not deflated. They are trying to play the misdirection game to take the fans focus off of the real issues.

I keep hearing guys like Mort and Cossell say, 'Based on the people that I am talking to I am choosing the Patriots to win the game. The Seahawks barely beat Carolina and they have little chance against the great Patriots team'. The ESPN narrative is that New England is the heavy favorite. They have the matchup advantage.

So they are lining up the world to expect the Patriots to win. So if you are a betting man put your money on Seattle. Vegas wants all of the action on New England. The NFL wants it all on New England. Their shills are putting it out there. Bet the other way. The Refs will make it happen by order of the Goodell.

Why would the NFL do this? Because they are not finished with their investigation. They intentionally are not finished with it. They don't want to ban Brady or Bellicheck from the Superbowl even though they know that the two of them are responsible. Even if they didn't actually deflate the balls themselves. The order came from one or both of them. So the NFL is delaying their ruling.

Now if the Patriots win the Superbowl then everyone will be yelling foul, they are cheaters and shouldn't even be in the game! Screw the NFaiL!

If Seattle wins then the NFL avoids that, even bigger, headache. They then can focus all of the attention on Pete Carroll and the Amazing Seattle Seahawks and hope that most of the public forgets about the deflategate. The Patriots will get a fine and lose a draft choice and everyone will be happy.

Bellicheck will get a stern talking to, which he will scoff at while already figuring out new ways to bend/break the rules and go on being hailed as an all time great.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I hate almost every single time Richard Sherman opens his mouth but I have been glad he has been so vocal about the Patriots situation. The media pays attention to him so maybe he can drive the point home. It disgusts me that the NFL thinks they can just let everything blow over when it comes to New England.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The Refs will make it happen by order of the Goodell.
Agree. The opposite of SB36 'let the Pats play and get away with anything', the refs will be informed 'If its anywhere borderline, call the penalty on the Pats'. I think the Seahawks win in a fair game anyway, so the refs will not likely have to look as incompetent as they did in SB36.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I listen to a lot of ESPN radio and I know full well that they are just shills for the NFL and are downplaying the Cheatriots deflategate scandal. They know where the money comes from and they do not want to kill the cash cow.

So, Colin and VanPeezy and Mike2 all are trying to kill the story as it not being a story.

The NFL is currently hiring a University to explain air temperature affects on ball pressure. Which is ludicrous because Indianapolis' balls were not deflated. They are trying to play the misdirection game to take the fans focus off of the real issues.

I keep hearing guys like Mort and Cossell say, 'Based on the people that I am talking to I am choosing the Patriots to win the game. The Seahawks barely beat Carolina and they have little chance against the great Patriots team'. The ESPN narrative is that New England is the heavy favorite. They have the matchup advantage.

So they are lining up the world to expect the Patriots to win. So if you are a betting man put your money on Seattle. Vegas wants all of the action on New England. The NFL wants it all on New England. Their shills are putting it out there. Bet the other way. The Refs will make it happen by order of the Goodell.

Why would the NFL do this? Because they are not finished with their investigation. They intentionally are not finished with it. They don't want to ban Brady or Bellicheck from the Superbowl even though they know that the two of them are responsible. Even if they didn't actually deflate the balls themselves. The order came from one or both of them. So the NFL is delaying their ruling.

Now if the Patriots win the Superbowl then everyone will be yelling foul, they are cheaters and shouldn't even be in the game! Screw the NFaiL!

If Seattle wins then the NFL avoids that, even bigger, headache. They then can focus all of the attention on Pete Carroll and the Amazing Seattle Seahawks and hope that most of the public forgets about the deflategate. The Patriots will get a fine and lose a draft choice and everyone will be happy.

Bellicheck will get a stern talking to, which he will scoff at while already figuring out new ways to bend/break the rules and go on being hailed as an all time great.
I can't say I know how all of this will go down, but you're thinking like a WOLF my friend... thinking like a WOLF.... and that's a very good thing, for it means it's harder for these clowns to pull the wool over your eyes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hate almost every single time Richard Sherman opens his mouth but I have been glad he has been so vocal about the Patriots situation. The media pays attention to him so maybe he can drive the point home. It disgusts me that the NFL thinks they can just let everything blow over when it comes to New England.

Or Seattle, for that matter. PEDS BE DAMNED.

Athos

Legend
Bill Nye the Fucking Science Guy has already proven just how full of shit BilliCheat and the Pariots are.

Going to a university is another way to scapegoat...only using science as the scapegoat this time. Pseudoscience that is.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bill Nye the freaking Science Guy has already proven just how full of crap BilliCheat and the Pariots are.

Going to a university is another way to scapegoat...only using science as the scapegoat this time. Pseudoscience that is.

My guess is that they will pay some grad student to come up with the exact analysis that Kraft wants them to.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
My guess is that they will pay some grad student to come up with the exact analysis that Kraft wants them to.

upload_2015-1-28_12-46-18.jpeg

Per my studys and the 1 million added to my bank account this afternoon, the rain that day during the cold weather made the water that landed on the balls turn into ice, thus making the balls loose air due to extreme cold temperature.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is what's going to happen, the NFL is going to determine that all the balls were incorrectly inflated to 11 PSI and that THE COLTS inflated theirs to 12 PSI. As a result, the Colts are punished by trading Andrew Luck to the Patriots
CITY-JP-NFL-2-articleLarge.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

This is very much like a courtroom trial...Notice that each side always trots out at least one "expert" who sides with their version of things...I hate anybody who prostitutes himself/herself for the almighty dollar...Except "legitimate" prostitutes of course...(As least they earn their money)...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
View attachment 5116

Per my studys and the 1 million added to my bank account this afternoon, the rain that day during the cold weather made the water that landed on the balls turn into ice, thus making the balls loose air due to extreme cold temperature.
And this only effected the Patriot's balls because the genetic make-up of Brady's skin changed the molecular make-up of the ball's leather, increasing the temperature at which water converts to ice. The Colt's balls were not impacted because Luck does not have the same unique genetic structure as Brady.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This is what's going to happen, the NFL is going to determine that all the balls were incorrectly inflated to 11 PSI and that THE COLTS inflated theirs to 12 PSI. As a result, the Colts are punished by trading Andrew Luck to the Patriots
CITY-JP-NFL-2-articleLarge.jpg

Geez, it almost looks like those two yahoos are going to start making out.