How Sunday compared to what I watched at Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Elmgrovegnome said:
Thanks Coach O

last year Fisher saved some plays for San Francisco. I think he is doing the same this year. I am not so certain that he can afford to do that with the quality of opponents ahead of the Niners.

I expect improvements from the first game to the second. That seems to be the way of it. Camp cannot duplicate Real games that count.

I'm not trying to insinuate that camp somehow can duplicate how they play on Sundays. And I don't think its as simple as "holding plays back". There are facets of any system, which form the foundation of what they want to do against specific looks, or opponents. This is kinda what I was referring to when I said that there are formations and concepts that they worked on throughout camp that weren't on display vs. Arizona.

nighttrain

Legend
CoachO said:
Elmgrovegnome said:
Thanks Coach O

last year Fisher saved some plays for San Francisco. I think he is doing the same this year. I am not so certain that he can afford to do that with the quality of opponents ahead of the Niners.

I expect improvements from the first game to the second. That seems to be the way of it. Camp cannot duplicate Real games that count.

I'm not trying to insinuate that camp somehow can duplicate how they play on Sundays. And I don't think its as simple as "holding plays back". There are facets of any system, which form the foundation of what they want to do against specific looks, or opponents. This is kinda what I was referring to when I said that there are formations and concepts that they worked on throughout camp that weren't on display vs. Arizona.
lots of issues at play in 1st game, lets let rooks mature and players get to know the guy next to them
train

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CoachO touching the tip of the iceberg:
That's not even taking into account all the stuff they practiced when fans and the media weren't allowed. We really don't have a clue what they've been saving or what they're capable of doing.

Which is good.