How some Houston fans feel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103534
I'm hoping so.. all were playing for is the #1 pick, and I would Hate to see Andre or JJ get injured in a meaningless game.. I also believe Matt should be benched since he won't be here next year and let Yates (if healthy) get a start in.. I kno it's early, but I'm hoping we rest our starters for the last game and lock up this #1 pick!!

Haven't they rested enough?
cat.gif

I think that would be considered poor form since resting starters at the end of the season is usually reserved for playoff teams. But, sure, why not?

Like, for the 2014 playoffs?
t1006.gif

Playing the starters seems to be a good recipe for losses .
pinned.gif

If they rest their starting QB, who will be resting?
I guess Grimes needs to rest if every other RB is injured?
Ryan Griffin, our only TE can rest, I like that Smelly guy because of his name so I guess he can play TE?
Please let Brooke Reed rest, he has been busy doing absolutely nothing all season.

LOl @ Brooks Reed, yea everyone make's for some good points, I guess my main concern would be Andre and JJ.. seeing as how Joseph left with a injury this week so I doubt he plays

Not sure why we would rest them...they will have plenty of time to rest up afterwards but on the other hand, why play them in a meaningless game?

Meh, doesn't matter either way. I am rooting for a win as I desperately need one. Even if it costs us the #1 pick.

We have starters !!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!?????

Schaub can rest whilst in the fetal position

I hope we win. Anyone rooting for a loss to the Titans should be ****ing ashamed of themselves.

But there's 2 silver linings to losing this game:
1) seal the #1 pick
2) help Munchak keep his job

That'll mire the Titans in mediocrity for a few more years.

Just a smattering.

I'd also like to point out several nice smileys. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator: