How r the Whiners still in the lead?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Whatchoo talkin 'bout Willis?

Sorry, I liked the 49ers with Rice and Montana growing up. St. Louis didn't have a team so I watched other teams. Ever since the Rams moved to St. Louis, there really hasn't been much of a rivalry until just recently. I do hate Krapernick and Coach Blowhardbaugh, though.

As for the Saints, I've always hated them. Not a fan of Brees or the fans. Don't care for the city much, either. The St. Louis Rams had a better rivalry with the Saints in its hay day than the 9ers.

V3

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I liked the 49ers with Rice and Montana growing up. St. Louis didn't have a team so I watched other teams. Ever since the Rams moved to St. Louis, there really hasn't been much of a rivalry until just recently. I do hate Krapernick and Coach Blowhardbaugh, though.

As for the Saints, I've always hated them. Not a fan of Brees or the fans. Don't care for the city much, either. The St. Louis Rams had a better rivalry with the Saints in its hay day than the 9ers.

I'm still pissed about that Rams loss to Haslett when he was their coach.