How Polished Does Cooper Kupp Look?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Based on a few series? He's Hirsch, Snow, Ellard and Bruce all rolled into one with a side of Waddy and Flipper!
When he did it for 4 years in college and then he does it in Camp and then he does it in preseason?

It bodes very very well.

The guy look like a seasoned vet in his approach and success.

That also bodes very very well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's a little crazy, but I am almost more excited about Kupp than Watkins. Kupp is only going to get better and will hopefully be a reliably dangerous target for opposing defenses for many years. I want Sammy to be the star that all of us thought he would be back when he was drafted. However, I just read an article at the Orange County Register site that explained all "fast twitch" guys in the NFL have foot issues in the NFL. I hope Sammy can overcome the injury history and beat that statement for many TD's this year!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I know it's a little crazy, but I am almost more excited about Kupp than Watkins. Kupp is only going to get better and will hopefully be a reliably dangerous target for opposing defenses for many years. I want Sammy to be the star that all of us thought he would be back when he was drafted. However, I just read an article at the Orange County Register site that explained all "fast twitch" guys in the NFL have foot issues in the NFL. I hope Sammy can overcome the injury history and beat that statement for many TD's this year!

I'm extremely excited about Kupp, Everett, and Reynolds whenever he gets on the field. Watkins, to me, is just a complementary piece. Oh, and we still have that dude Tavon Austin.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Agree.
I would be interested in that article, though.