How panther fans feel about Los Angeles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I was browsing the Panthers forum and came across a thread where they were asking who is going to the game. This is what I found on the very first page.... Let's not let these panther fans trash on the people of our city like that so we better win this Sunday!

Attachments

• IMG_6087.PNG
    IMG_6087.PNG
    141.4 KB · Views: 301

SamMills51

UDFA
Honestly, they're our resident trolls on those forums. What they say has little foundation for the most part.

Though they're not entirely inaccurate...hehe

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was browsing the Panthers forum and came across a thread where they were asking who is going to the game. This is what I found on the very first page.... Let's not let these panther fans trash on the people of our city like that so we better win this Sunday!
Is this the Best Trash talk they can come up with!?! " Well...My Daddy can beat your Daddy!:neener:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Honestly, they're our resident trolls on those forums. What they say has little foundation for the most part.

That is correct. That comment was corrected by other members. Actually the Carolina Huddle forum is well run much, like this site. :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Just makes you want to shake your head - eh man? I pretty much figured that was the case.

Good luck with the game. Hope your players all come out of your loss with their health.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That's fucked up! Were they being serious?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stop self-abusing yourself in the mirror then.

I just heard an elderly white woman say "I'll have the boy who does my lawn do it". She wasn't talking about her son either.

And it flowed out of her pie hole so easily.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just heard an elderly white woman say "I'll have the boy who does my lawn do it". She wasn't talking about her son either.

Trying to get with elderly white women by cutting their lawns now - eh Les? What you won't do... smh.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Florida really isn't the South Les. You start going back north once you cross the Georgia line. ;)
My grandmother would of called the kid that cut her grass a boy no matter what race he was as long as he really was a young male.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Every team has a deplorable group of fans. Even the Rams have their fair share.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Florida really isn't the South Les. You start going back north once you cross the Georgia line. ;)
My grandmother would of called the kid that cut her grass a boy no matter what race he was as long as he really was a young male.

Oh this is the south for sure down here.......at least on this side of the state.

The other side is over run by Cubans and Mexicans so it's too late for them.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Was he a girl? I don't see the problem here.