How much of the blame...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Said in another thread, coaches aren't the reason why we can't get sacks. At some point players need to execute. Some are, more aren't.
Who chose those players and who taught them? The coaches may not get all the blame but they get a good chunk.

AZRamsFan93

Game 1 was on the coaches, but todays loss rests squarely on the officials, they were determined to not let the Rams win.
The refs have been horrible all season in every game I have watched, not just Rams games. They were probably a little worse on the Rams today, but the DeMarco Murray fumble happened after an illegal trip by Jenkins that the refs missed. It goes both ways.

After 3 games the Rams defense is anything but elite. They are very very average or worse.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There is plenty of blame to go around within this organization I don't think there is anyone exempt from the owner to the last player on the roster.

The owner, I don't want Jerry Jones but where the hell is Kronke? He needs to be in the league offices going ape shit about the officiating.
Poor drafting A #2 overall pick can't start??? Why was he the pick
Poor coaching see above
Poor execution both offensively and defensively. Today's examples Wells with the snap fumble SMFH and Cook dropping the TD and allowing Romo to run for a first down on 3 and 13 inside their own 10 yard line WTF??????

Just a complete disaster at this point