How Many Watched Sharpe Focus?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Gave me a whole new perspective on those two......who in truth....in the past....we far from my favorite "talking heads".

I still may not want to hear their shit.......but I got mad respect for both now that can never be tainted by boneheaded prognosticating or weak sauce takes on current issues.

superfan24

Starter
Saw that too what a story. Seems like a great guy. Didn't know all that stuff about his brother either.
Marshall has his hour tonight along with Deion. Can't wait to see both of those.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wow, yeah, just watched Shannon's speech and it was very touching.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Geesh, those guys certainly worked themselves up from an empoverished childhood.

But I liked when Sterling said that "that was just the norm"... they didn't know they were poor when they had to go to the well to get water, because that was just the way it was and that was all they knew. Very humbles guys.... nice to see.