How Many Sacks Will Robert Quinn Have?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Didn't Corey Bacon also unofficially tie that record with an estimated 26? He was also with the Rams iirc.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Only one. But those huge balls in it will get him a record and another probowl. :D

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry for the late response. Browser (passably malware) problems. had to bring out all my software utility big guns to get my system back in gear.

It depends. If the Horns can build up early leads, causing teams to throw more to come back, The Mighty Quinn will get more opportunities for sacks. (The amazing thing about last season is the Rams rarely had sufficiently large enough leads to cause teams to throw excessively more, and he still got 19 take downs!!!) With the Rams' receiver growth I am expecting, that may very well happen.

You also have to expect extra attention against Robert, so look for Chris Long and young Aaron Donald to get extra opportunities.
Yeah I agree with everything you said. Im hoping that Quinn will only see extra attention early on in the season until Aaron Donald and Greg Williams make their presence felt. I truly believe our D Line will be too good to shift too much attention anywhere, even if it is Robert Quinn

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'd say around 15 sacks now that teams are going to double team him consistently. However, that also opens opportunities for other players to get sacks, particularly Aaron Donald.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not sure...

How many would it take to make Brett Favre cry?

brett_favre_crying_retirement.jpg