How many sacks vs the redskins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As always, Rams will have 0 sacks!!!!!! Gotta keep this pain train Rollin!!!

What say ye????

PaRam24

UDFA
I think we will have a solid 6 sacks. I will say 2 for Quinn, 1 each for Long, Brockers, Donald, and Og

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
espnlosangeles_g_mb_waterfield_576.jpg

Bob Waterfield

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way Tron.
Everyday I see your sig...I still laugh.

Lol glad u like it, don't think many get it, but those of us that do know how hilarious it is. Everything I see it I think of the scene.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
4-8. If they take the quick trigger, short pass BS then I'd say around 4, but if they get behind or try 5 step drops look for our DL to have a field day. Imo only quality OL they have is Williams and he has the task of containing The Mighty One :sneaky:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Lol glad u like it, don't think many get it, but those of us that do know how hilarious it is. Everything I see it I think of the scene.
I can't remember what is from. It's still funny.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Everything will be fine, when we hang 9! (That's my attempt at being Poetic!)(y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna go with 8.

Long's second game back, he should be even better. Donald getting better week to week. They won't be able to double Quinn. Secondary is killin it.

I almost feel sorry for the Skins' QB, whichever one it will be.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we get 6 as well. Long goes off for 3 sacks in this game if he gets the PT.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
This is the first time I've read your sig, and a BIG plus one to you. That show is amazing.

To answer OP, I'm going with 7. Quinn 1, Long 2, JLau 1, Gaines 1, Tree 2.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
i'm going with 7.
2 quinn
2 donald
1 long
1 brockers
1 jl55