How many sacks this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My sack predictions are always wrong so last week I predicted zero and of course they ended up with 3 as we all know(you're welcome!!). This week I will predict the same and roll with it.

Rams will have zero sacks this week!!!!

(no thanks necessary (y))

What say ye?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My sack predictions are always wrong so last week I predicted zero and of course they ended up with 3 as we all know(you're welcome!!). This week I will predict the same and roll with it.

Rams will have zero sacks this week!!!!

(no thanks necessary (y))

What say ye?
I stick with your line of thinking. Last week I predicted '7', they got 3, so I'll go with...."14"! So they'll get "6"! :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Alex Smith got sacked three times in one drive against the Chargers. So I'll go with 5. Two for Quinn, one for Donald, one for Hayes and One for Mcdonald.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One area that I wih JL was better at. Although they don't exactly blitz him very much.
Strange, I could swear, some people were predicting, JL and Ogletree would be used a lot in Blitz packages this year. and so far haven't seen it!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Strange, I could swear, some people were predicting, JL and Ogletree would be used a lot in Blitz packages this year. and so far haven't seen it!!

Well we blitzed JL a ton against Sanfran and it was just a miserable attempt.

goldenram

UDFA
I'm a JINX.... Like saying something about a kicker and a field goal or qb and no ints...... Say NO more and knock on wood...
Rams -2 sacks and I'm still gonna get me a KC shirt to wear come game time just in-case....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope Robert Quinn can get at least a couple. Eric Fisher has been struggling on the left side this year.

I'll say minimum of 1, max 4 for the team.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
13. No more. No less.

I want to Alex look like Kevin:

kolbjaw.gif

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
How many sacks? ALL OF THEM! Every time Smith goes back to pass, he's going to get sacked. Or intercepted.